My wife is about to give birth to my first kid!

General Discussion
congrats.!.. less diablo then from now on.. my 2 boys certainly keep me occupied.
Grats! May she bring many joys to you both.
Wow this has nothing to do with D3 but yet a blue responses... go figure...not to mention most posts like these are lies or someone is so desperate for attention they need to come to D3 forums. Get a life dude and maybe some real life friends.
Grats. One of the kids I'm godfather to is called Leah.
I love kids, especially my nephews, but i refuse to have one of mine as it would really change my life style, although i'm almost 30... i should consider it. ^^
Congrats!
Congrats!
09/20/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Moron
Wow this has nothing to do with D3 but yet a blue responses... go figure...not to mention most posts like these are lies or someone is so desperate for attention they need to come to D3 forums. Get a life dude and maybe some real life friends.

The jerk is strong with this one

Say what you want, but it's sometimes true.
09/20/2013 10:30 PMPosted by ModSoul

Know what? The mods do read the forum, every day. They scour hundreds of posts.
You feel they should give answers where there is none?
You think they should have valid reason for each and every post they make, ardently defending some hazy code of conduct, unwritten rules of moderator behavior?
If they decide to drop 5 minutes into posting in a friendly topic, you feel you can deem that a waste of effort when they could've locked a thread or answered that question noone had an answer to? Or participate in a caustic debate perhaps?

The post made here by the moderator state one thing clearly, they're vigilantly reading the forums and try to promote a friendly atmosphere.
If posts such as this one would start to pop everywhere, everyone talking about whatever happened in their lives, the leash would have to be tightened. But that's not the case. I've never seen this topic before and a few stray ones don't hurt anyone.
But your attitude does hurt. You should relax and get off the mods back as well as OPs.

Damn.. I get so agitated by this that I have to go to the store and buy snacks! I blame you fully ofcourse, since it has to be someone elses fault.
Leia elaine smith was born at 7:06 am sept 21st. 8 lbs 2.5 ounces and 21.5 inches long. she is so beautiful. and dont hate on that guy. he didnt hurt my feelings, and i really liked everyones input. thankyou for the kind words!
may you roll a legendary kid, with awesome affixes..

crap, no more D3 for me.
Just hope she doesn't change into Diablo...
Leia? May the force be with you all.