[Updated] Recent Auction House Issues - 9/27

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
Update 9/25: Breaking news has been posted regarding the temporary disabling of purchases via credit cards for the Auction House - we thank you for your patience in the meantime. We'll be sure to update our posts here as soon as these issues have been resolved.

Thank you Araxom.
So if you used a Credit card, you're fubarred?
09/24/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Expirey
I bought a weapon upgrade for my monk and some gold today from the RMAH, and i was charged and the transaction was complete and my items haven't shown up on the completed tab? Im getting worried. =(

I'm in a similar boat. I made a purchase six days ago and amounts have been deducted from my account but the items have yet to appear. I raised a support ticket and was asked to wait three days to see if the problem worked itself out. After the wait no dice so I reported it on the ticket again then I noticed this post.

I'm sure Blizzard will work it out and in the mean time - back to farming the old fashioned way, will see ya on the inside :)
What about transactions like mine on september 17th and 19th where i SOLD items on RMAH and they are still Processing? Also, didnt received sold email for one and received "auction in review" for the other one.

Still hasnt completed in AH and didnt received money on Paypal.
What about transactions like mine on september 17th and 19th where i SOLD items on RMAH and they are still Processing? Also, didnt received sold email for one and received "auction in review" for the other one.

Still hasnt completed in AH and didnt received money on Paypal.

I have this exact same problem too.
am having the same problem bought an item on the 18th 7 days later still no item yet my money was gone the second I pushed buy it out now sure is interesting that they never have problems taking your money only getting it back to you or getting your item to you heh... wait to go blizzard you are really winning our hearts over with this one ...
no further updates?
Hi Xus, more specific updates will be shared as I get them, in the meantime - quick shout to Demonic, in regards to the specific auctions made through your account: transactions ID#'s 1749390446, 1751126339, 1747091389, and 174654107.

Correction: The first two are now showing as having failed, the 389 and 107 transactions appear to still be processsing.

I will be sure to update the thread as more information becomes available. Thanks again everyone, I know that no one wants to wait - especially if you're not sure whether the transaction is going through.
working now?????

received all my purchases! i guess the tides are loosening up!
Thanks for the update LI7L!
i got three duplicate emails, same as when my items were sold three days ago. Maybe this is a good sign?
Got my delayed purchases as well!
Good to know, Jeebz. Thank you!
UPDATE: Received all my purchases that I made about 2 days ago. Thanks for the hard work guys and gals!
I got my mempo!!! Thanks guys
:)
soooo...received all the items. Now my credit card was refunded in full?! Umm, not complaining because of the delay...but was this intentional?
on my 8th day of waiting for my 250 mil ._. </3
09/25/2013 07:00 PMPosted by BootsToAsses
soooo...received all the items. Now my credit card was refunded in full?! Umm, not complaining because of the delay...but was this intentional?

i guess this would caused the seller not to get the intended proceeds from the sale :X