Can you rate my Bow for me? Thx if you can!

Demon Hunter
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/LiLmEgZ-1525/hero/29340399

On a scale from 1 to 10 please rate the bow, thanks!

Please try not to be very negative about it if you must say something :)

Thank you all in advance to those who help rate it :)

P.S. I won it in the AH for a bid win!!!
I would say 6-8 for a rare. Would deff help if you had a marquise in it. dps is a little low but to have life steal and crit on your main weapon is a juicy factor. Good job
09/28/2013 12:03 AMPosted by FitnessBlue
I would say 6-8 for a rare. Would deff help if you had a marquise in it. dps is a little low but to have life steal and crit on your main weapon is a juicy factor. Good job

Thanks for being positive :)

I am working on Marquise Ruby for sure :)
As a wf user, I support all brothers that use a bow ;)
Yo yo update folks! I just got Marquise Ruby put in it... its 1410.9 DPS!!!
That bow is down right nasty. You might get more out of an emerald, check at D3up.com
^^ im pretty sure a Marquis emerald would benefit more. Weapon damage is 35%, max is 50%, to low for Ruby to be put in. but thats just a guess also depends on your gear.

You can take a look at my Bow on my DH Everdeen. I only got it for 200mil which I thought was a good deal. look on the Ah everyday and you might get lucky
09/28/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Rav1n
That bow is down right nasty. You might get more out of an emerald, check at D3up.com

How do I check that?
it is depending on your cc-cd balance. Make a profile on the d3up.com website. When you look around you will see there is a way to simulate gems socketed on weapons.
09/27/2013 09:06 PMPosted by LiLmEgZ
P.S. I won it in the AH for a bid win!!!

Hey LiLmEgZ,

Can you post what you paid for it? I'm curious, yours is a 18k DPS loss compared to my previous bow (black LS bow) but a 24k EHP gain, which would be nice :-)

I paid 100 mil bid win about 3 months ago.

Stats are:

1172.56 DPS
1.4 APS
473-1201 Damage
255 Min Damage
352 Max Damage
41% Damage
92% CHD
2.6% LS
Socket (Marquise Ruby - bumped it to 1448 DPS)

Regardless it is a good bow, tis hard to find upgrades if sticking to 2h bows.

Silver
I paid 10mil for the bow, Silver
^^ im pretty sure a Marquis emerald would benefit more. Weapon damage is 35%, max is 50%, to low for Ruby to be put in. but thats just a guess also depends on your gear.

You can take a look at my Bow on my DH Everdeen. I only got it for 200mil which I thought was a good deal. look on the Ah everyday and you might get lucky

I don't think a Marquise Emerald would benefit the bow for me... Black Weapons like that bow are suppose to get Ruby if you already have base CHD on the item from what I heard.
nice bow bro welcome to the Bow Club <(^^<)
09/30/2013 10:41 AMPosted by LiLmEgZ
I paid 10mil for the bow, Silver

Fantastic :-)

Silver
This is a really good bow for the price. It should worth at least 50mil.