Blizzard - refund my money now!

General Discussion
What a pile of crap Blizzard has become, two weeks ago they cheerfully took my money for the fake gold that they print up. I still don't have the gold and they won't refund the money. What the hell is going on, is this how you now make money, cheat your customers?? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!
Your tears.. They taste so sweet.
09/30/2013 11:36 AMPosted by Quetico
What a pile of crap Blizzard has become, two weeks ago they cheerfully took my money for the fake gold that they print up. I still don't have the gold and they won't refund the money. What the hell is going on, is this how you now make money, cheat your customers?? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

there was a bug with the AH, im pretty sure they arent stealing your moms money on purpose

why dont you try phoning them or opening a ticket or email them instead of crying like a moron
Man what is the OP going to do when he has to find his own gear or trading for it?
09/30/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Quetico
Why don't you try putting your head in your mouth...oh, wait, that's not your mouth down there!!

Man the credit card heroes get upset so easily
that will teach you play the game to get your gear
Thread is locked due to the inappropriate nature of the comment and title (now edited). Please understand that we do want to do our best to assist. Last week, there was an issue that was brought to our attention whereby many auctions were experiencing extensive delays, and some of those which were marked as claimable actually had failed out.

If you have not done so already, please contact us via the support portal indicating the auction ID# so that we can assist you directly.