Inferno Master V ubers.

Console Discussion
Hey everyone.

I'm trying to solo the ubers on master V Inferno but I'm having a hard time killing the Siege Breaker and Zoltun Kulle.

I've got a wizard CM build with 450k damage.
60k health
6k armor
around 800 all resist.
59 crit chance.

I can consta freeze all ubers but Siege breaker can still grab me while I do so and that just kills me in 1 hit.

Anyone have any tips?
u need more life to do solo(to survive at least 2 hits), in ppl2 when siege breaker grab 1 player, just freeze then to dead.
Kinda answered your own question. 60k hp is way to low for master 5 ubers solo.
Use energy shield with the 2nd to last rune. It will allow you to take three hits before croaking. I have twice your health and armor and I find I cant do M5 efficiently enough to justify, but it helps immensely. Your best bet is M4... you really don't lose much mf bonus.
09/30/2013 06:43 AMPosted by CreepMode
Use energy shield with the 2nd to last rune. It will allow you to take three hits before croaking. I have twice your health and armor and I find I cant do M5 efficiently enough to justify, but it helps immensely. Your best bet is M4... you really don't lose much mf bonus.

mf doesnt help with ubers though. dropping from master 5 to master 4 means a drop of 10% drop chance on the organ.