Bola / Spike Trap question

Demon Hunter
I was wondering if this DH spec would be recommended for power-leveling people from normal to hell mp10.
And on the same subject, which DH spec would be most recommended for power-leveling someone as fast as possible from normal to hell mp10 threw-out.
Depending on the gears you have pre-bought and saved for a new character..

Well.. HA seems to be well off from start to finish. Other skills are unlocked when they are available. Just play the game normally and you'll reach 60 in no time if you have the necessary items.

Though if you really want some ideas.. I'll throw this one..

Get Nat's Legacy, highest Discipline you can, and just breeze through the act using Vault and Tactical Advantage. Multishot or Strafe is also nice. BL too. Anything that will deal damage on a very large AoE.

Now upon reaching each LEVEL REQ, just level up on MP10 of the current Difficulty you have on Fields of Misery(Crypt), VotA or Act3.

Generally.. just let the character being power-leveled to wear all EXP+ items.
@Chrizzle

I'm doing free power leveling for new dh's and I'm affraid that for low levels, normal, nightmare and hell, those places, Fields of Mysery (Crypt) and VotA are not good to farm xp, because they are pretty empty of mobs, plus the time you spend searching for those areas as well.

Act3 is the best option you have to level up as fast as possible, the xp received is higher because of the monster's level and also you have great locations full of mobs.

My run is usually Keeps 2, Fields of Slaughter and Rakkis Crossing.

And like Chrizzle said to level up really fast you need legacy nat's and run the strafe build with tactical advantage and shadow power - power glide and of course vault - tumble.

Right now to get the max from my passives I'm running with 24 pickup radius as well. So I drop the need of having disc on the gear by using vengeance.

From level 1 to 60 I'm leveling in about 2 hours or so. It always depends of the items the other player is wearing in order to receive xp bonus.
@Chrizzle

I'm doing free power leveling for new dh's and I'm affraid that for low levels, normal, nightmare and hell, those places, Fields of Mysery (Crypt) and VotA are not good to farm xp, because they are pretty empty of mobs, plus the time you spend searching for those areas as well.

Act3 is the best option you have to level up as fast as possible, the xp received is higher because of the monster's level and also you have great locations full of mobs.

My run is usually Keeps 2, Fields of Slaughter and Rakkis Crossing.

And like Chrizzle said to level up really fast you need legacy nat's and run the strafe build with tactical advantage and shadow power - power glide and of course vault - tumble.

Right now to get the max from my passives I'm running with 24 pickup radius as well. So I drop the need of having disc on the gear by using vengeance.

From level 1 to 60 I'm leveling in about 2 hours or so. It always depends of the items the other player is wearing in order to receive xp bonus.

Can you please tell me what build and gear is required other then Nats ring. The DH I plan to use is called Myrdo, please gear check him to see if thats ok. I know I messed up buying the calamity with life steal and no socket, I plan to fix that soon.
The Nyan plvl service is the fastest.. see what he does..
@Myrdothilore

Ok you can check my char to see the build and gear (Note: I saw you asked me to take a look to your char, you are using the current nat's set. Look the cloak, boots and ring I'm using that is the legacy set Chrizzle was talking about.) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Woogmoog-1877/hero/31355987

@BlackVenom

I'm using Nyan's build (>^^)>
[quote="101367115648"]@Myrdothilore

Ok you can check my char to see the build and gear (Note: I saw you asked me to take a look to your char, you are using the current nat's set. Look the cloak, boots and ring I'm using that is the legacy set Chrizzle was talking about.) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Woogmoog-1877/hero/31355987

Thanks, i will copy that and give it a test run on a friend when servers are backup.
I use the bola/spike trap build as well. You need a lot of crit and a high attack speed in order for it to work correctly.
...which DH spec would be most recommended for power-leveling someone as fast as possible from normal to hell mp10 threw-out.

I help my mates pvl time to time, the build I use http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#ajXdPh!XWb!cacbcZ
Fast reaction and as the result low death rate.