The community understands that the Dev team is...

General Discussion
hard at work on the upcoming patch and ROS. However, I do not feel that it is unreasonable to ask for some of the improvements that we have already seen on console. Loot 1.5 or shared paragon would do so much for the current state of the game. I understand that you are working towards a major patch, which you hope will help to sell ROS, but please consider rewarding us faithful players with something sooner than next year. Thank you for your time and your genuine efforts to make D3 the best that it can be.
I have to agree something should be done. We will at least have some more news and reveals in a month.
I have to say that the proposed changes give me massive hope in the game. However, going a year without a patch is killing the small percentage of its original playerbase that it had left.
I hope that the expansion turns out good too. It looks like it will have an interesting story and a cool atmosphere. I want to find my own loot though. I play on Xbox as well and I don't miss the AH at all.
That's kind of what I am talking about loot 1.5 could do so much for the game's livelihood while we wait for the expansion. Blizzard did say however that it is okay to take a break. I already have taken a couple. The expansion announcement makes me want to invest time playing though.
I would recommend that you buy it on console too. Then you can play with the changes now.
I don't think expecting me to buy the game again is a fair expectation.
WTB console loot on PC while we sit around waiting for 2.0...
Me too. Why not at least make the items that drop off of 63 monsters be level 63. Also they could make legendaries drop at any level.
Blizzard sucks
I think that comments that just say that something sucks suck. This one is included.
No. I'd rather they get everything tested out and working properly, make sure all the systems work TOGETHER properly, and then give us a finished product instead of continually throwing out band aid solutions, and patches.

Put on your big boy pants and go play outside or something. This isn't a subscription game that requires constant updates.
Just be patient.
Your argument becomes void when you regress to childlike insults. There is no downside to adding loot 1.5. We will be getting an item reset, due to level 70 gear. The only issue is that it will take some time away from them working on the future patch.
On the topic of patience, requesting a feature that was discussed and confirmed to be in the works half a year ago is not impatient.
10/09/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Empty1
There is no downside to adding loot 1.5. We will be getting an item reset, due to level 70 gear.

The downside is when they throw out fixes piece wise, then realize that something they already threw out doesn't work and they have to go back through the whole iteration process again. No thanks.

10/09/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Empty1
On the topic of patience, requesting a feature that was discussed and confirmed to be in the works half a year ago is not impatient.

Again, this is not a subscription based game. Blizz never planned to throw out so many of them and their player base has gotten so used to WoW like updates that they need to realize what an actual stand alone game entails. They don't owe you anything.
I never claimed that they owed me anything. You need to work on reading comprehension. I simply said that it could be good for the current player base.

Why would they need to go through the entire iteration process again? They could just make the changes before RoS. They have seen the effects of 1.5 on console, so they already have more testing data than all of their own testers could provide.

On the other hand sharagon, which is on console, would have no possible negative effects, excluding the further softening of HC. Plenty of players at p100 will not play because of the wasted XP.
10/08/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Gunswetta
Blizzard sucks

Yes, but sadly, we have to rely on them for new "Diablo" "content".
This thread took a turn for the worse. Let's whine about how bad Blizzard is. That's productive. I understand why they don't want to put content out now.