Does Rend stack?

Barbarian
I mean your rend - like say you do one every second on a pack would they have multiple rends?

Also - lets say you're in game with me and we both rend a pack does it stack then?
Nope. Using Rend in a already "rended" mod will only restart the skill.

On the other hand it does stack in your second scenario (multiple Barbarians). Each
Sweet thanks!
Also, rend bloodbath's bonus rend will stack (once) on top of a normal rend.
Can Rend crit?
10/12/2013 02:22 PMPosted by Rayman
Can Rend crit?

Yes, it crits on each monster individually, meaning with one rend, you can crit on half the mob, but not the other half.

Damage numbers do not show up in yellow.
10/12/2013 03:46 AMPosted by hy0gabk
On the other hand it does stack in your second scenario (multiple Barbarians). Each

In this scenario do the barbs have to have different runes selected for it to stack or will it stack even with the same rune selected for all the barbs in the group?
12/25/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Ley

In this scenario do the barbs have to have different runes selected for it to stack or will it stack even with the same rune selected for all the barbs in the group?

Each barbs rend is independent. Imagine the rage if barbs were fighting over blood lusts healing :D
As Raging koala pointed out.. SEPERATE rends from multiple barbs stack. no need for different runes per barb.

However trying to multi rend from a single barb resets the tick timer.

VSORCS runs in act 2 for 4 barb team makes for a rend and run marathon of xp farming.
everyone rends and spins a second and runs off. mobs bleed out from 4 rends from 4 barbs.

As for critting. Yes rend can crit. it does not show up as yellow numbers when critting.
But yet again raging koala has already stated this.. eesh. i need to read more carefully when responding in mornings.
Rend isn't a party bonus thing like mantras or bbv. It's just a way of dealing damage.
12/26/2013 11:11 AMPosted by gooball
Rend isn't a party bonus thing like mantras or bbv. It's just a way of dealing damage.

even so. some people might think of for example monk exploding palm how it over-writes other monks unless different runes.
in this case though its not overwritten while using same runes.