Rumor has it...

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
Let's assume that he's a super rich businessman or something. How in the HELL does he have time to lvl 3 chars up to paragon 100 and have several other mid 50 paragon chars? He's either a cheater, exploiter or some kind of trust fund kid.
Let's assume that he's a super rich businessman or something. How in the HELL does he have time to lvl 3 chars up to paragon 100 and have several other mid 50 paragon chars?
lol i would never even assume. he's clearly a cheater and it's kind of funny how this is all out in the open and blizzard hasn't even looked into it. Can say the same about all the cloned items on the auction house as well.
10/19/2013 06:54 PMPosted by SuperCamel
He's obviously one of those people that took advantage of that auction house problem. The Gear and account name are a dead give away. Also notice he's Asian on top of that and most Asian people cheat in this game. Blizzard may have gotten rid of some of the accounts that did it but all they had to do is just give the money to another account they made. I mean if you made billions you could sell the gold and easily be able to rebuy the game and do this. Blizzard needs to look into the history of what he's done on the rmah and the gmah cause i can guarantee you this guy is using bots and exploiting every glitch necessary!

O Ya
That must be it
He is Asian
He must have cheated

Rofl people should read what they type sometimes
Posted by SuperCamel
He's obviously one of those people that took advantage of that auction house problem. The Gear and account name are a dead give away. Also notice he's Asian on top of that and most Asian people cheat in this game. Blizzard may have gotten rid of some of the accounts that did it but all they had to do is just give the money to another account they made. I mean if you made billions you could sell the gold and easily be able to rebuy the game and do this. Blizzard needs to look into the history of what he's done on the rmah and the gmah cause i can guarantee you this guy is using bots and exploiting every glitch necessary!

O Ya
That must be it
He is Asian
He must have cheated

Rofl people should read what they type sometimes
The Asians play on the american sever just to make a profit cause they don' t have a rmah. It's the only reason almost all of them play. Which is to make money! Which is why i have a problem with them on the american sever. It ruins the game because they drive the prices up and in an attempt to make real money. You play any of the other diablos and there controlled by the Brazilians and Americans.. Asians migrated here from wow cause they realized they could make money off of it.
Talk about generalizing and hating on asian people... that's just pathetic.

Not even gonna quote you since it's gonna get deleted anyway.
Why else would they play on the american sever they have there own sever and most of the can't even speak english. In China they force prisoners to play wow. So who's to say the same couldn't be done with diablo and that there not making a major profit off of it.
Anyone buying a M1A1 Abrams to protect his backyard is not interested in protecting his backyard. Even less when he moves the tank to the front of the house, for all the neighborhood to watch in awe (at least that's what they think).

It's a race about who has the best. Like private collectors buying antique books. Of course, having more books doesn't make anyone a writer nor a learned person. And is a bit disturbing when, just because they just bought Plato and Nietzsche books, they think of themselves as philosophers too.

But apparently, being able to cobble together that analogy makes you a philosopher, doesn't it?

Hehe, is psychology, why people do what they do and what they expect to accomplish with it. By investing money in Mayo Clinic a person becomes a investor. But, somehow, some investors think they become medics too.
Well, 2 kinds of guys on this thread:

Those who don't know what they're talking about, who have nothing, and who probably have never spent a dime on something they just wanted.

Those who get it, who understand the function of a dollar, and who are at once impressed, happy, and vaguely envious that this guy got this amulet (you know who you are*).

StoneOld

*me included

Generalizations much?

I spent plenty of money on things I want and plenty on things I need. Though, spending thousands of dollars on things you don't own and is nothing more than a few 1's and 0's with no real value is completely lolworthy.

Especially when those items are probably going to have absolutely no value in a year or so. (yes, that's speculative, but it's an educated opinion)

Like I said, to each his own, but I still have the right to laugh at what I see as stupid behavior. There is no jealousy in my criticism. There has never been a time where I have given a crap about someone having more than myself.
Like I said, to each his own, but I still have the right to laugh at what I see as stupid behavior. There is no jealousy in my criticism. There has never been a time where I have given a crap about someone having more than myself.

If you find people spending money in ways that make them happy stupid behavior what does that say about you? I am not sure why something has to be tangible to not be "stupid" to buy. Is going to a sporting event tangible? All you have when you get home is the memory.

The bottom line is what we really buy with our money, past the necessities of life, is some happiness. Who are you to judge what makes others happy as long as they aren't hurting anyone? The fact that you seem to feel some sort of strange superiority in how money should be spent either suggests jealously, or a huge inability to understand that people make different choices in life, which can all be equally valid, as we all have different desires. If you made a list of everything you buy I, and a thousand other forums goers, could probably pull tons off it that we could call "stupid".... which means nothing because you buy what makes you happy. And only and idiot would go around criticizing someone for doing that (assuming you can afford if of course).

On a side note, I am damn jealous of of the owner of that ammy... nothing to do with the ammy at all, but having the kind of spare cash to drop on it. I have sold a whole lot in the life of this game, enough to take care of both my wife's and my grad school and living bills for the last year, but I sure don't look down look down on the people buying my items. I would much rather be in the position of having all the spare cash and buying from others.