What did you do for your Wiz this week?

Wizard
Good Sunday morning to my fellow wizards!

It's time for our week in review thread – What did you do for your wiz this week?

DPS and EHP upgrade? Gear upgrade? New build experiment? Grinding paragon levels? Successful craft? GG drop?

I have upgraded gears for my Archon, a little of DPS but decent EHP boost; Zuni chest, trail, higher int 2 socket DD, and 6/6/6 Triumvirate. And some paragon level-ups for my young male wiz.

Let's share and comment! ;)
not much or any since i'm busy doig wd/monk. i did gear my wiz enough to power level new toons 1-60....so that's something

used a cheap tal ammy and all resist zuni to cover the lost of those two slots (WD using it)

and had to use my monk's socket rare ring to cover the lost of the pox (WD using it)

and had to use a cheap vile ward (wd using it)

and had to use a cheap socket butcher's sickle (wd using main waepon)

and had to use my old all resist cm wh (wd using main wh)

that's about it
Bought a decent LOH and perfect AR BT pants at a good price

Bought a new wand for 14k dps upgrade.

Gain 5-6 plvls
Bought a new source for 9m. Lets me keep blizzard going for 3 more seconds!!! So awesome. Its basically same as meteor one I have on but with +3 to blizzard instead. I cant play with it because im at the cabin over air interweb sadly.
I got to 92.3% mit against elites :)
made 2nd wiz, got him to p72..
got new trium n rings for more dps ';..;'
(old ones are on p72 male wiz atm, but still need to sell em)

hopefully I can get 9/6 mempo(for more ehp) n better ls weapon(for more dps) next week.
Got female to para100
Got a start on male

have done a lot of build testing as a result of seeing many vids that the community has posted in various threads. must say that even though lots of ppl state the wiz is an under powered class it is still a lot of fun to play when u have the gear for it.
I got my female wiz to P93 like my female barb. And then I played my monk for the remainder of the week. I think I will get him to 93 too and then alternate between them 1 plvl each until 100. My wiz / barb gear are pretty much set, I don't think I will change any pieces unless I can use it for both of them (they already share boots + weapon + rare ring).
10/20/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Quetzal
I got to 92.3% mit against elites :)

Grats! Wish I could get that number.

10/20/2013 02:10 PMPosted by FossilRecord
must say that even though lots of ppl state the wiz is an under powered class it is still a lot of fun to play when u have the gear for it.

Can't agree more. I want to try SS build like yours.

made 2nd wiz, got him to p72..
got new trium n rings for more dps ';..;'
(old ones are on p72 male wiz atm, but still need to sell em)

hopefully I can get 9/6 mempo(for more ehp) n better ls weapon(for more dps) next week.

Nice tele Archon you have, I tried that last week but I ended up choosing Improved archon instead. Good luck on your 9/6 Mempo hunt!
10/20/2013 07:40 AMPosted by Mnk
It's time for our week in review thread – What did you do for your wiz this week?

I took her out for a spin.
Got my arcane mines wiz all decked out and gained some plvls.

Starting a new wiz based around the Nexus of Doom disintegrate build.

Got my main to 95. Slowly but surely.
I didn't sell off my wiz gear, that's something right??
10/20/2013 04:17 PMPosted by jenpeezey

I took her out for a spin.

Good, hope it was a pleasant one.

10/20/2013 04:37 PMPosted by JackStraw

Yes!
got to PL 50

added about 30k dps

added about 50k ehp

got to 87.5% mit up from 85% i think it was

sold some stuff on AH which led to some of the above
Bought 2 upgrades, new Chant Force and my first crit Mempo. Almost at 300k unbuffed with a Hellfire Ring. Time to start crafting!
10/20/2013 07:37 PMPosted by AvidlyBrick
new Chant Force

do you switch between archon and SNS or something? If only archon Trium > all

oh, moved all my stuff to my WD to get her to P100 (eventually, very tired of chasing P levels ATM :/
retired the unity and got a shiney rare one that gives me 56.5 cc, 100 more loh, 3k+ dps, and puts me at.... 88% MIT AT 100 ^^
10/21/2013 05:09 PMPosted by sLywayzz
88% MIT

Gratz!
I gave him and her a break, and made them a website. :)
My main is too tired to reach that 100.
10/20/2013 04:37 PMPosted by JackStraw