Who's worse? Bret Farve or Yodatoy?

Wizard
10/20/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Melkor
lol

this!
You're like a junkie looking for props for being off the dope for a couple days.

Jung.

...an addict will an addict forever?
10/20/2013 09:48 PMPosted by aparty
Jung.

Are we related?

@Yoda - welcome back, this is very unexpected!

Btw, I went to Sang Kee Noodle Cafe this weekend. That place is LEGIT.

Better than any place I've been to in the DC metro area. Gonna have to go there every time I'm in NJ now.
You're like a junkie looking for props for being off the dope for a couple days.

Jung.

...an addict will an addict forever?
Lol, I figured this might happen actually. And I'll be there wishing you well with the next yoda quit thread.

Tbh, I think you love quitting, since I think you're most "alive" in the metaphorical sense when you're gearing up from scratch. I think the thrill of making a character is what you enjoy most about D3, much more than actually playing it. And that's kewl! :)
It's totally cool that you love regearing. And it's totally cool that you offer more discussions up than any two wizards combined.

It would be totally cool if you didn't play on our heart strings every time you get an inkling that you might be quitting.

Love,

Melkor
It's totally cool that you love regearing. And it's totally cool that you offer more discussions up than any two wizards combined.

It would be totally cool if you didn't play on our heart strings every time you get an inkling that you might be quitting.

Love,

Melkor

shut up and get your self buckled for beantown

Love,

Melkor

Just sold my gloves for 3b
10/21/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Void

Wait...wut?
10/21/2013 10:20 AMPosted by BDF

Wait...wut?

I'm meeting void on Wednesday
10/21/2013 10:20 AMPosted by Melkor
Just sold my gloves for 3b

bid 3.5b or trade with my glove + $$. up to you. =)
4th time was a charm? whatever...
Who would have guessed I would only last for 5 days.
I completely emptied my stash.
and left with only few items.
gg items were sold relatively fast. but still left with few unsold items.
so selling 1 item allowed me to equip 4 open spots - bracer, chest, off hand and left hand.
Since dps and mit are going to be difficult to chase now, I said max out cc.

I geared around my LOH dagger and I had a crafted amulet. Not great but def. useable wiz.
2.753/65.5cc/1550LOH/20apoc are my key stats.

so far, survived Azn test and good enough to run mp10. I do miss my mit though...

Is this an "I'm back" thread or an "I'm quitting" thread?
10/21/2013 11:16 AMPosted by GunnersDream
s this an "I'm back" thread or an "I'm quitting" thread?

I'm as confused as you are.
Yoda, we need to make you a sticky. Every quit, comeback, updated hat, etc will be kept in that one post. You will always be on the front page, but no more new posts. We can remove the gear/build sticky thing that no one is apparently reading.
10/21/2013 11:30 AMPosted by yodatoy
s this an "I'm back" thread or an "I'm quitting" thread?

I'm as confused as you are.

You are truly a character :-)
Btw, I went to Sang Kee Noodle Cafe this weekend. That place is LEGIT.

Better than any place I've been to in the DC metro area. Gonna have to go there every time I'm in NJ now.

I was there on Sat at 12:45PM. Where you there in the restaurant at that time?
10/21/2013 11:51 AMPosted by yodatoy
I was there on Sat at 12:45PM. Where you there in the restaurant at that time?

Nope, did take out at 7:15PM. It was mobbed, had like 10 people waiting outside in the cold...just standing around.

That place is GG.