NV buff

General Discussion
I dont know if this has bin asked yet, but will the NV buff still start at lvl 60 in RoS? or is it getting bumped to 70?
There's actually a rumour going around that you will start getting it after you beat Normal in RoS.
Don't you get it immediately, from level 1, on the console? I think it only stacks three times though.
can we get some "blue" on this topic?
This is a good question.

Why can't we get NV from the beginning I don't understand, though.
Probably because the low levels are supposed to be "experimentation" levels where you change your skills a lot, thus NV would be kind of silly.
The best thing they could do with NV is remove it. Of all of the things in D3 that make zero sense, the mechanic of NV is one of the most notable suspects.
10/20/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Empty1
Don't you get it immediately, from level 1, on the console? I think it only stacks three times though.

I believe on the console it is still from lv 60. don't get NV and Nephalem Glory confused.

As far as the RoS, it is semi-confirmed.

"CONFIRMED CHANGES:

Nephalem's Valor now stacks from at least level 30. At least in the Gamescom demo, but this could have been tweaked specifically for the demo and should not be seen as confirmed yet."

Source: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9678948971
Go down to #7
Why can't we get NV from the beginning I don't understand, though.
Probably because the low levels are supposed to be "experimentation" levels where you change your skills a lot, thus NV would be kind of silly.

This is pretty much why. Even until the early 40s, you barely would get five stacks before you level and a new set of skills comes about and NV would be wiped. That is, if you WANTED to test out your cool new passive "Paralysis".
It was confirmed when they announced ROS in a video that it will start at level 30 now.