SC level UP from 1 to 60 in about 2 hours!!!

General Discussion
If you are interested on leveling up a char from level 1 to level 60 on Softcore price is 10m for each slot remember if we get a group of 4 people it'll take a little bit more than 2 hours because the mobs are stronger on hell mp10 but in a party with 4 we also have better experience.

Requirements: Cains set is mandatory with a ruby on the helm. It costs less than 1m at AH the 3 pieces so you might get before we start.

If you already have hellfire ring, leorics or you have you both you must wear those as well.

If you are interested add me in game with the message Powerlevel.

PS: this is not a scam system, I'm not a kid that think it's funny doing that kind of stuff but payment is when we start.

woogmoog#1877
whats the point of power leveling when the fun part of the game is leveling from 1 to 60...after level 60 and starting with paragon levels, it starts to get boring.
10/19/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Pirahna
whats the point of power leveling when the fun part of the game is leveling from 1 to 60...after level 60 and starting with paragon levels, it starts to get boring.

Ok I get that, but not everybody thinks the way you do. Some people wants to get as many paragon level as possible before the paragon 2.0 comes out so I'm offering my service that's all.
10/19/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Woogmoog
but not everybody thinks the way you do
Yeah, some don't even think at all.
MP10 Hell? Monsters are stronger? With your DPS, everything should be a one-shot fest regardless of how many folks are in game. Shouldn't take you any longer either, just tell them not to pick anything up and keep up, and roll the bone!

I totally agree, but looking at the history of D2, most don't. Some people never even did the quests and didn't know about quests like the gidbinn or the stat book in act 3.
Levelling can only be "fun" for the first few times, after you have levelled like 3 or 4 characters it gets ridiculously boring and repetitive. 4 x Story modes is just a silly idea that should never have been implemented. I've personally levelled 12 characters for myself, including my old account, and god knows how many for my mates so it'd only make sense for someone like myself to get sick of levelling, but of course not everyone feels that way.

OP is simply offering a service so there is no need for the flame, there are plenty of power levelling around and it is there for a reason, some even don't charge at all. Although I think this thread should be in the Trading Forum. Reported so the thread can be moved.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354991/
Yeah...I just leveled a new Demon Hunter to 60 yesterday, in 11 hours, by myself, and had great fun doing it.

It sounds like so much more fun having an obsessive/compulsive slavedriver like you, who also wants to get paid more than anyone at that level has.

And if anyone at that level has any gold at all, then they know something about the game, and wouldn't hire you anyway.

I find these types of threads to be offensive. I recommend you simply delete your original post.

I suggest you delete your response, because I am about to make you look like a fool. There is a huge number of people that are getting characters powerleveled right now due to the fact they have no interest in taking 11 hours to get a toon from 1-60. Consider some of the following for instance:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10262297010
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377148903 (look at all the vouches there)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10261856904
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10262656835
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10093169309

The last one is my thread. It has vouches from a number of ppl that have gone through this service.

The above list is only from the first page of the PvE forums. Before making uninformed contents like yours, I suggest you become INFORMED about what people actually do want to do with their gold.
Yeah...I just leveled a new Demon Hunter to 60 yesterday, in 11 hours, by myself, and had great fun doing it.

It sounds like so much more fun having an obsessive/compulsive slavedriver like you, who also wants to get paid more than anyone at that level has.

And if anyone at that level has any gold at all, then they know something about the game, and wouldn't hire you anyway.

I find these types of threads to be offensive. I recommend you simply delete your original post.

Well I found your post about spending 500 MILLION gold to level your weezard to be offensive, and you constantly telling us how much real money you have spent on the game to be offensive, why don't you go delete all those posts...

No friends giving you waypoints or killing Diablo with you this time... all by yourself 11 hours ain't bad at all
Add me, Teacherman#1201

I have a para 68 barb I'm bringing to 100, but I want a third barb to be lvl 60 so I can bring him to 100.
Runs done for today only tomorrow.
remember if we get a group of 4 people it'll take a little bit more than 2 hours because the mobs are stronger on hell mp10

With most of your characters dealing about 200Kdps, I really doubt you'll be slowed down at all in Hell MP10
10/20/2013 07:42 PMPosted by DevilsHand
With most of your characters dealing about 200Kdps, I really doubt you'll be slowed down at all in Hell MP10

It does slows down a little bit because of some elites. I like to run let's say a safe run, so I take care of the chars I'm leveling to avoid many deaths, which would really take time because of repairing etc... But anyways it's only concern. You know that are a lot of people that just bought the game because of RoS. And they are not experienced with the chars etc... or even coming from the console version to the pc where the gameplay is totally different, so it's a bit of time to get used to it.
My vision of that is trying to make a nice and fun run to eveybody. Today I leveled up a couple of groups and in one of them they were even teasing each other to see who was going to die the most LOL. So yeah it's fun.

Totally concur!!!!!!

Why hiring someone to take the fun and leave you endless boredom (esp P90---->P100)????

Having said, if 10Mil gold can make my characters go from 98---->99 i think its worthwhile

0-60 is easy meal, I doubt if anyone need to buy a diamond spoon to feed ourselves