When was the last official update from blizz?

General Discussion
When was the last official update on loot 2.0/Paragon 2.0/RoS or anything at all? The last thing I can remember was the closure of the auction houses which was like over a month ago (I think?) ...

What's up Blizz?
No point in worrying about it now with Blizzcon about 12 days away.
they are busy bees would be my guess. With the very damn good launch of Path Of Exile what ever they release from now on needs to be crazy good.
10/28/2013 04:47 PMPosted by w0rd
they are busy bees would be my guess. With the very damn good launch of Path Of Exile what ever they release from now on needs to be crazy good.

Completely agree.

so i guess what I'm trying to say is i would not expect many more announcements until blizzcon. Im hoping it will be

BAM! we got this
BAM! we got that
BAM! but wait we have more! :)
so i guess what I'm trying to say is i would not expect many more announcements until blizzcon. Im hoping it will be

BAM! we got this
BAM! we got that

so basically you want blizzard to be an infomercial?

BAM! we got this
BAM! we got that

so basically you want blizzard to be an infomercial?

in a joking sense sure.

in reality a list of awesome feature I'm sure we will get. Im happy for a little bit of excitement. Im sure we all are.
We'll have more information for you at Blizzcon, but there have been some recent blogs with new information as well. If you didn't see Vaeflare's blog about the Mystic, then I highly recommend you check it out, and Nevalistis recently posted a blog about the history of Westmarch, too.
We'll have more information for you at Blizzcon, but there have been some recent blogs with new information as well. If you didn't see Vaeflare's blog about the Mystic, then I highly recommend you check it out, and Nevalistis recently posted a blog about the history of Westmarch, too.

I really think they missed the mark on the mystic:
-why can't you reroll any item, including your crafts? Or are you making smart crafts now from the blacksmith where we can choose what to roll? Pretty stupid to get a random from something you pay for isn't it?

-why does the mystic re roll one stat only to some other random? Why can't we pick the stat? or at least know the re roll will be higher?

-What will we need to reroll and are you going to make it a gold sink even though no AH will exist to get money?

-Will Demonic Essences be needed then?

-Will we get to reroll our hellfire rings?
an overall answer would be simply this.

Find any old high DPS weapon and re-roll all the stats until desired is just as bad as using the AH i would have thought.
10/28/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Bertross
Find any old high DPS weapon and re-roll all the stats until desired is just as bad as using the AH i would have thought.

I think they are letting you choose a stat to reroll and look at the possible affixes that are presented. It sounds like those will be certain stats based on the item and existing affixes.

Once you do a reroll on the item, that items' reroll slot will be locked in forever and the item becomes BoA.

So say, you reroll your 1200 no socket wand now with 51 dex. Obviously, that would be the clear choice to reroll. Possible replacement affixes: 7% damage, 400 int, 400 str, 400 vit, 4% to elites. So, you can try a different stat, maybe the paultry 100 LoH and get a different list, but you will have to decide on one of those and from the selected replacements. Choose 7% damage, and next time you select that same one and see what the possibilities are. Maybe this time the choices are: 23% damage, 500 int, 6% to elites. 1000 loH, 3 APOC. But, you can't choose any other affixes to randomly reroll at this point either.

References:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9793109384?page=4#75
an overall answer would be simply this.

Exactamundo.
10/28/2013 06:10 PMPosted by Grimiku
We'll have more information for you at Blizzcon, but there have been some recent blogs with new information as well. If you didn't see Vaeflare's blog about the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/11337855/reaper-of-souls-first-look-the-mystic-10-24-2013"]Mystic[/url], then I highly recommend you check it out, and Nevalistis recently posted a blog about the history of [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/11364551/reaper-of-souls-first-look-historical-westmarch-10-28-2013"]Westmarch[/url], too.

Keyword update?