Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls PS3

General Discussion
Theres been no confirmed information on what is to happen with the PS3 buyers of Diablo 3 and if we will receive Reaper of Souls, I'm as hyped as anyone but It's hard to look at new information concerning this game without knowing if I'll even be able to play it.
I think it will be released on ps3.
they've stated it for PS4 but i find it odd no news on PS3
regardless, won't be free
Didnt you know Pc is the beta for anything console. PTR is the alpha itll be months after the PC release before youll see it go to consoles. Also I wonder how they will get that to work through multiple disks and those that dont have the space for a 20 gig game. Things that make you go hmmm
Console release of RoS should be announced at blizzcon and be available for xmas.

PC will eventually get RoS after they have concentrated on the console release and ensured it is flawless, then they will chuck a quick port to PC full of bugs onto a disc for the PC players to complain about for the next two years hoping that blizzard will release patches to adress the myriad of game breaking bugs and balance issues.

Hey, it's a Blizzard tradition as we have all seen so far.
it will be availabe on console and pc. the ps4 and pc versions will be playable at blizzcon.
I thought Iheard ps4 and xbox one only, but i'm not 100% on that.
RoS will not come out before the release of the of PS4 which is (rumored) to come out shorty before Christmas. Why you want to buy an expansion for an outdated console at that point is beyond me, but I would not expect it.
10/31/2013 12:40 AMPosted by KFCFootlong
RoS will not come out before the release of the of PS4 which is (rumored) to come out shorty before Christmas. Why you want to buy an expansion for an outdated console at that point is beyond me, but I would not expect it.

Well me and my gf love playing Diablo on PS3 i own PC and PS3 versions of the game but ill admit the PS3 version was a massive upgrade to the !@#$ty PC version "sorry to disappoint the PC players"

So its pretty obvious that I want to know if a ill be able to continue my characters in ROS on console