Xbox 360 players

Console Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
11/13/2013 04:47 PMPosted by iRageQuit
I keep playing mainly because my PS4 pre-order is not yet in my hands.

Thread's for Xbox players brother.

I have the X-box version and was playing earlier.
I apologize, I meant people not planning to get PS4 and planning to get Xbone.
I know that we might not get ROS but nothings certain. I play because of the franchise and the game not for dlc. If we get it great if not ill deal with it then.
If it doesn't come out for xbox one I am gonna take a poop on anything I own that says blizzard which is every wow game through MOPX2 all starcrafts and diablo, and then mail the picture to them

edit* Oh and WC 1 2 and 3 with expansions, I Just may have to go digging for them.
11/14/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Rakoomkaboom
If it doesn't come out for xbox one I am gonna take a poop on anything I own that says blizzard which is every wow game through MOPX2 all starcrafts and diablo, and then mail the picture to them

This ^
because i cant afford to join the jocks in the cool next gen club

i have a baby and a mortgage so i cant afford to get one

f**king tired of the endless pissing contest between the consoles anyway, they should just co-operate and work at giving us value for money and decent games rather than this stupid gimmick competition

f**king joke, all games companies, designers AND console makers need to grow up and realise WE are the most important thing to their livelihood, not their stupid, pointless vision of the perfect game... if you need an example...

see too human!
Is everyone ignoring that it'd be a waste to put Diablo 3 out for Xbox 360 and PS3 and then stop supporting it 6 months later? or that it's supposedly been said that RoS will be ported to them, stated on the RoS wiki? O_o
because i cant afford to join the jocks in the cool next gen club

i have a baby and a mortgage so i cant afford to get one

f**king tired of the endless pissing contest between the consoles anyway, they should just co-operate and work at giving us value for money and decent games rather than this stupid gimmick competition

f**king joke, all games companies, designers AND console makers need to grow up and realise WE are the most important thing to their livelihood, not their stupid, pointless vision of the perfect game... if you need an example...

see too human!

I KNOW RIGHT!!! you hit the nail on the head! thats exactly what Im saying...Its all propaganda.
They are BOTH the same exact thing...They both confirmed that neither one is better than one another, they are using practicaly the same hardware. But when I DO go "Next Gen" I will be going back to Playstation. !@#$ the gay box, I DO NOT and could CARE LESS than the KINECT...WHO PLAYS THAT?!!?!I sure as hell dont and none of my friends could care to play it either...Skype?! WHOOPTIE F'N DOODAAH!! Thats what my phone is for.
Blue Post!!!
http://diablo.somepage.com/news/1638-reaper-of-souls-definitely-coming-to-console

Read then Blue post confirming the quotes in this article possibly?
So iRage and Buggs are 360 players.

Don't want to start a flame war here, came as a Diablo 3 player, not as a PS3 user. I own both consoles I just bought the PS 3 version of Diablo. Not a fanboy of either.

That explains your behavior earlier. Didn't know til now. I'm not gonna apologize for the way I acted earlier, though.

Buggs, learn to debate without cursing. If I was a tattletail I would have reported you. Don't dish out what you can't take. Be careful of using offensive terms which could be taken the wrong way.

iRage, closed my trading thread, now we're really on the same side. Wouldn't say anything bad against traders, though.

Sincerely hope you get ROS. The forums could use intake from both XBox and PS3 users.

I really believe this is a marketing strategy on Blizzard's part but that's just me. I'm not a Blizz employee or anything. That's why I'm looking forward to ROS and the problems it might bring. I have said I'm not going to apologize about what I've said but I'm sorry if I overlooked past the 360 players' current problem, that is getting ROS in the first place.

And you're a pr*ck, Buggs. :)
http://diablo.somepage.com/news/1638-reaper-of-souls-definitely-coming-to-console

This is more than two months old. The more valuable and recent news is from Blizzcon. You are getting ROS for next gen consoles and that's it.

This is more than two months old. The more valuable and recent news is from Blizzcon. You are getting ROS for next gen consoles and that's it.

PS4 and that's it.
11/14/2013 01:12 PMPosted by angelndiab
I know that we might not get ROS but nothings certain. I play because of the franchise and the game not for dlc. If we get it great if not ill deal with it then.

I respect this, I just don't think it's fair that we have to live in antiquity while PS4 players get the new installment. Whatever though I'm over it.
My guess is that Microsoft choosing not to go with RoS (if that's indeed what they did) has more to do with the sales on the 360 than anything else.
Wow, this is flabergasting. I'm only 16 and have school to worry about so I can't get a job, but I got a summer job and have about 700 bucks saved up, and I was planning on buying the xbox one, but now I'm not sure. I'm currently a 360 player but the 100 dollar cheaper price and RoS is looking really appealing and I really wanna play the expansion on next gen. They still haven't 100% confirmed it won't come to 360 (right?), so I'm still hoping atleast we get that, but if not it might be time to go over to the dark side.
11/16/2013 12:24 PMPosted by Narwhalrus97
Wow, this is flabergasting. I'm only 16 and have school to worry about so I can't get a job, but I got a summer job and have about 700 bucks saved up, and I was planning on buying the xbox one, but now I'm not sure. I'm currently a 360 player but the 100 dollar cheaper price and RoS is looking really appealing and I really wanna play the expansion on next gen. They still haven't 100% confirmed it won't come to 360 (right?), so I'm still hoping atleast we get that, but if not it might be time to go over to the dark side.

That is what they want but I really don't blame you for switching over (if you choose to). Personally, I won't be switching over because I simply enjoy Xbox more and aside from D3 there is nothing appealing about PS4. I've been playing Xbox since way before D3 and I will continue to do so and whether or not that means no D3 then I don't even really care anymore.

Also for all you fellow future Xbox One players, I've been checking out stuff about Elder Scrolls Online and it looks absolutely amazing. An active next gen MMO that will flourish with new content regularly due to the monthly subs charged to play. Pretty excited about it.
11/16/2013 11:07 AMPosted by iRageQuit

I respect this, I just don't think it's fair that we have to live in antiquity while PS4 players get the new installment. Whatever though I'm over it.

we're all playing the same current version for the next 6 months regardless of which next-gen platform RoS comes out on.

just have patience until the current launch/PS4 hype passes and wait and see what Blizz tell us in the new year. remember Blizz tell us things when they want to, not when we ask unfortunately.
if they hadn't made diablo 3 for Xbox 360 and PS3 yet, I'd understand why people think RoS wouldn't be coming.. but they already did, so why wouldn't they do RoS for 360 and PS3? wouldn't make any sense imo
we're all playing the same current version for the next 6 months regardless of which next-gen platform RoS comes out on.

just have patience until the current launch/PS4 hype passes and wait and see what Blizz tell us in the new year. remember Blizz tell us things when they want to, not when we ask unfortunately.

11/16/2013

Don't worry about this guy, he thinks he knows everything. Btw got my XBone and it is AWESOME! Now ay possible for PS to compete. Inferior in every aspect.