Tyrael spray paint freehand

Community Creations
If I was not for the window outside I would have thought the whole room was fake and part of the art work! Nice work man! So Sweet!
Wow this is awesome,excellent work...I'm a bit jealous of your friend room I want one
bro this is crazy good man its good to see other people from detroit showin their skills man check out our diablo themed song tell me how u like it

https://soundcloud.com/have-no-fear-1/have-no-fear-ft-the-space#new-timed-comment-at-295648
bro email me or something when you get a chance danywilliams09@gmail.com i wanna bring u in for our album art sir seriously
oh my, i should have started hanging in community creations a long time ago. that is wicked
Wow........amazing. Great work! Thanks for sharing!
Is the sketch done with aid of a projector? how did you get that transition from ceiling to wall so nice.
Very cool. Do you have site showing your work? Someday, I'd like to have my man-cave painted in a similar way, with a wrap around montage of all my favorite video game characters. Tyrael is definitely on that list. Along with Thrall, Mario, Sonic, Samus, Mega Man, Chrono, Chun-Li, Scorpion, Sabin, Earthworm Jim, and a whole host of others I can't think of right now. But I digress. I'd love to see more of your work, so if you have a deviant page or something, give us a link!
That is awesome. You definitely know your stuff!
My room walls are white. There's a mirror.

So jealous.

Awesome job man!