S&B QA - Part 13

Barbarian
Prev 1 17 18 19 24 Next
11/23/2013 11:36 PMPosted by Guts
Either way its BOA upon pickup so it doesn't matter...

You can trade it to someone in the same clan if they were in the party when its dropped.
I am trying out a new idea for barb Idk if all of ya would approve of it but I like it so far imrunning Hota and rend but sprint(gangway) and cleave(reaping swing) I like it so far for taking on elites and that but im going a little unconventional with not using skorn and instead using a crit rolled IK BB I know I could be a whole lot more damage output with the skorn but I love the IK BB and I can be a lot more durable with the superstition as well and I have the typical wotb and battle rage going
11/24/2013 12:54 PMPosted by HeatOnMyMeat
I am trying out a new idea for barb Idk if all of ya would approve of it but I like it so far imrunning Hota and rend but sprint(gangway) and cleave(reaping swing) I like it so far for taking on elites and that but im going a little unconventional with not using skorn and instead using a crit rolled IK BB I know I could be a whole lot more damage output with the skorn but I love the IK BB and I can be a lot more durable with the superstition as well and I have the typical wotb and battle rage going

Heat, most of your skills have traditional runes...but Sprint/gangway is a bit odd. I'd think it would be detrimental to run into monsters and knock them back. You're a melee char and want them close so you can kill them. I see gangway only slowing you down.
11/24/2013 12:33 PMPosted by xxxkan
Either way its BOA upon pickup so it doesn't matter...

You can trade it to someone in the same clan if they were in the party when its dropped.

afaik it just has to be party, doesn't have to be clan
11/24/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Fourty2DNAD3

Maybe...

Honestly though I love the fact how this will promote more group parties.
11/24/2013 09:03 PMPosted by xxxkan

Maybe...

Honestly though I love the fact how this will promote more group parties.

Agreed.................
I've been playing s & b and will never go back
Playing a s&b barb on HC. Where should I go from here? What skills should I be using? What should my next couple of pieces be? Any help appreciated.
@ Moffitt most of us play SC but Saint Coultz is almost strictly HC I'll see if I can get him to answer any of your questions.
11/25/2013 10:39 AMPosted by Moffitt
Playing a s&b barb on HC. Where should I go from here? What skills should I be using? What should my next couple of pieces be? Any help appreciated.

Try looking in the hardcore threads to see what they have there to answer some of your questions. Like Wannabee said we mostly play SC here.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386230/
hi guys, anyoneelse of you in the RoS alpha ? if so maybe we can hook up for some games :)
Damn... you got an invite Al? Nice!
nice AlNeo!
you going to run SnB and see how it goes?

welcome to the SnB thread Moffit / Fragbait =)
So like Tran said, how's S&B in RoS Al? Any good tips?
Morning everyone been a bit since I've posted in the morning. Wife got sick, son got sick and then I got sick... plus some other RL stuff... Nice to see we still have some new S&B people joining our family! :)
11/26/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Wannabee808
Wife got sick, son got sick and then I got sick...

I hope that you, your wife and son are getting better =)

now I'm lvl 71! yay! 29 more lvl to go! woot!
ohh and anyone downgrading gems?
I saw that marquis can drop out of those yellow chest that's why = /
Hey QH thanks they are...I'm not... lol

How do you downgrade gems? Oh get your rear in chat!
Morning everyone been a bit since I've posted in the morning. Wife got sick, son got sick and then I got sick... plus some other RL stuff... Nice to see we still have some new S&B people joining our family! :)

Get well soon please!

11/26/2013 09:41 AMPosted by QHTran
ohh and anyone downgrading gems?

I had these gems for so long now it wouldn't feel right to downgrade them lol.
Thanks Kan!!! At least I get to stay home and p-level when I'm not sleeping or taking care of my son! lol
Took a look at that vid Kan, seemed....ok that ring he had was awesome though. :)