S&B QA - Part 13

Barbarian
Prev 1 2 3 24 Next

good finds!

I should ask you to find me some upgrades lol

ALL profits are benefiting the "make a henry rich" foundation after said items are sold

You should look to expand your horizons. Consider stock holders :)
good finds!

I should ask you to find me some upgrades lol

lol it's funny cause the person who sold it to me is the ranked 10th monk in US. The mempo and manticore were so underpriced, but everything else he had was so overpriced.
Hi guys!

There were quite a few good ammy bid sold for 2B instantly in gah... What a waste...

I rmb a godly wh 250 str 97 vit, 77ar 9/50 ias cd sold gah... It was really wtf for the seller..
Damn I would have max bid that WH instantly! Well didn't get to run tonight...wife is sick so taking care of her and the baby. 100 is ohh so close but yet sooo far... :P
Hey guys.

Fellow S&B from EU checking in...

I do have a Q. Do I need to gear towards CC & CD? Trifectas are very expensive.....

Thanks!
11/12/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Wannabee808
Damn I would have max bid that WH instantly! Well didn't get to run tonight...wife is sick so taking care of her and the baby. 100 is ohh so close but yet sooo far... :P

hope your wife feels better soon wanna. duty calls first! :)
Hey guys.

Fellow S&B from EU checking in...

I do have a Q. Do I need to gear towards CC & CD? Trifectas are very expensive.....

Thanks!

After you hit the breakpoint you are going for, yes, stack all the cc/cd you can get.

As SnB, you are already going to be short in the CD department, so its important to get that on every slot you can.

And of course, CC is our fuel to gain more fury with ITF, so you need a lot of that as well.

AVG damage is also pretty beneficial to us, but IMO, its just the sprinkles on the donut.
Hi S&B Pros, what can i do to increase the HOTA or elite damage?

I swapped to a SoJ + IAS Litany rings, to maintain the 2.5 BP while better DPS vs Elite, but the damage show on screen only a little bit better than my current setup.
@Fabby. Would have hit p80 last night easily but had a minor health issue with a massive headache out of nowhere and 12hrs later still feel out of sorts.

Dont know if I'll make 90 by friday but using the signet is a no go. Feels like by trying it I drop a breakpoint or some such thing and its just so hard to play maintaining any type of synergy or something.

Maybe its just me I dont know but should be somewhere in the 80's today if all goes well.

Gratz on part 13 and my next barb is in the works and is climbing up the chain to lvl 60.

On another note does anyone have any great ideas on a build for pure crypt runs. Am kinda getting burnt out on spinning through there. Maybe a link to a high dps rend build or some such thing just to break things up a bit for the next 100 level journey.
You prob lost all important cd hitting the next bp. If your hotaing elites, the 2.23 bp is plenty, allowing you to easily stack cd.

If you don't need the mit from the lit, get a trifecta rare. Ones with ar are not that expensive anymore either.
Morning everyone!

Thanks Dinox I hope she feels better soon too.

Bumbly if I can't play again tonight you might have a chance!! LOL Oh the high dmg rend build works best with a 2 hander. Large base damage and high CD. What you are looking for whith a rend build would be huge damage crits. Enough to one hit whites (I could be wrong here might be 1 regular hit instead of a crit).
You prob lost all important cd hitting the next bp. If your hotaing elites, the 2.23 bp is plenty, allowing you to easily stack cd.

If you don't need the mit from the lit, get a trifecta rare. Ones with ar are not that expensive anymore either.
Evening all, hope all is well :)

I bought a new sword today, it's not bad.
Evening all, hope all is well :)

I bought a new sword today, it's not bad.

NEEDS MORE LS!

Gratz though
Bah, LS is a crutch
11/13/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Soldier
Bah, LS is a crutch

How :(

The WH makes up for the ias lol.
I know :). Until I find a good WH, and a LS sword I'll be stuck with this one. I'll have to change out my gloves for IK ones so I don't lose the AR. I go through gear a lot as I'm just never satisfied
11/13/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Soldier
Until I find a good WH, and a LS sword

What stats are you looking for?

IK set is a crutch - RagingKoala2013
Hi S&B Pros, what can i do to increase the HOTA or elite damage?

I swapped to a SoJ + IAS Litany rings, to maintain the 2.5 BP while better DPS vs Elite, but the damage show on screen only a little bit better than my current setup.

SOJ is the best way to increase elite dmg. There are a few items with +elite dmg, like the wailing, but i don't like those in general

To increase dmg in general, there are only a few ways...+str, +cd, +cc, +ias. You have to try and max these. S/B generally speaking have low CD, so max that stat in all slots. One often overlooked stat is the base dps on weap. Get a weap with very high dps and it goes a very long way

@Fabby. Would have hit p80 last night easily but had a minor health issue with a massive headache out of nowhere and 12hrs later still feel out of sorts.

Dont know if I'll make 90 by friday but using the signet is a no go. Feels like by trying it I drop a breakpoint or some such thing and its just so hard to play maintaining any type of synergy or something.

Maybe its just me I dont know but should be somewhere in the 80's today if all goes well.

Gratz on part 13 and my next barb is in the works and is climbing up the chain to lvl 60.

On another note does anyone have any great ideas on a build for pure crypt runs. Am kinda getting burnt out on spinning through there. Maybe a link to a high dps rend build or some such thing just to break things up a bit for the next 100 level journey.

Bumbly, its a real grind getting to 100. It takes a lot of discipline. Just keep plugging away, and eventually you'll get there. My she barb is at 76 now, hopefully 77 by tonight.

The only other viable build for barb is a rend/hota build. So pick your poison...or do a hybrid build like many of us here
11/13/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Soldier
I know :). Until I find a good WH, and a LS sword I'll be stuck with this one. I'll have to change out my gloves for IK ones so I don't lose the AR. I go through gear a lot as I'm just never satisfied

don't bother bro...they are removing LS from the expasion. LS is going to be a useless stat. I want to upgrade something...anything. I've got that itch, but so far, i've been fighting it and winning lol

I must resist upgrades, must resist....

Morning everyone!

Thanks Dinox I hope she feels better soon too.

Bumbly if I can't play again tonight you might have a chance!! LOL Oh the high dmg rend build works best with a 2 hander. Large base damage and high CD. What you are looking for whith a rend build would be huge damage crits. Enough to one hit whites (I could be wrong here might be 1 regular hit instead of a crit).

good evening Wanna and everyone! hope everyone's day has been going well so far!!