wasted 39.99

General Discussion
not worth it to have paid for blizz con live stream
Was worth it for Blizz though xD
The wcs was great, only reason i bought the virtual ticket.
Lol yeah thankfully someone uploaded on youtube :D
4 virtual items.. ok... 48 hrs of stream.. ok its on youtube... able to go back watch on demand... priceless.
i feel terrible for the people who flew across the continent, booked hotels and were eager for d3 things...
11/10/2013 11:46 AMPosted by rootguy

You could watch all the championships (sc2,wow,hs) live on twitch tv
If WoW and Sc2 are not your biggest interest, then for sure virtual ticket was not a good plan.
It seems like the D3 team was victimized by everything they wanted to "announce" already being widely known due to data mining.
Shows how much people really need Diablo to be better. Any scrap coming down the pipe causes a stir for this game.
11/10/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Cyberbeni

You could watch all the championships (sc2,wow,hs) live on twitch tv

I didn't know but i enjoyed the games and commentators very much.
Blizcon caters to the WOW and SC crowd. Always has, always will.
lol then maybe you should have not purchased it, I mean after all it was you who clicked on the button and pushed forward you info.
11/10/2013 05:15 PMPosted by Vyleblud
It seems like the D3 team was victimized by everything they wanted to "announce" already being widely known due to data mining.

This.
I just watched a lady gaga livestream for her new artpop album for free. She obviously loves her fans. Meanwhile blizzard charges you just to view info on their upcomming products.... *scratches head*

*cough* Cattle *cough* Cashcows *cough*
even if they gave you the best info about D3 ROS its still don't worth 39.99$ for the ticket. You could find everything the next day !
That sucks that you FEEL like it was a waste of money but I can agree with you if you were under the impression, like so many others, that you were gonna get info on the ROS release date or when the PTR or the pre-patch was gonna come out. Because most if not all the D3 news was kind of already known.
11/10/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Legion
not worth it to have paid for blizz con live stream

Dude, you could have bought like eight steam games for that. What were you thinking?