Diablo 3 ROS ending posted? spoiler

Lore and Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCr5Oq_DF74

I'm just going say that this is the ending for Diablo 3: ROS crusader story... Will there be an actual ending in CGI?.
I'm not touching the link, but i belive it is one of those inner dialogues cinematics with the black and white pictures on a paper scroll, isn't it? Every character probably has one of its own, so not it is not the real ending and yes there will be definitly a CGI on top of that.
11/16/2013 06:54 PMPosted by DarkSpell
I'm not touching the link, but i belive it is one of those inner dialogues cinematics with the black and white pictures on a paper scroll, isn't it? Every character probably has one of its own, so not it is not the real ending and yes there will be definitly a CGI on top of that.

Agreed.
Doubtful. People have already datmined the new models. A CGI cutscene is no where to be found
Maybe because it isn't ready yet? I doubt that it won't have an ending CGI. Expansions usually have one for the start (the one we already saw on Blizzcon and is being used for marketing RoS) and one more for the ending.
I've got a gut-feeling that the opening will be the only CGI cinematic in RoS, but I hope I'm wrong.

They are incredibly expensive and time-consuming to produce, so I think Blizzard are holding out for Expansion no.2 to deliver a big closing cinematic. That said, the "sketch" cinematic that the OP posted is definitely not where RoS finishes, as some datamined dialogue audio appears to take place after the scene that is shown.

Either way, I guess we'll find out next year!
If this is the leaked ending I think Blizzard will change it as it was done with Starcraft 2 Heart of Swarm ending.
11/18/2013 12:50 AMPosted by DamienJohn
I've got a gut-feeling that the opening will be the only CGI cinematic in RoS, but I hope I'm wrong.

They are incredibly expensive and time-consuming to produce, so I think Blizzard are holding out for Expansion no.2 to deliver a big closing cinematic. That said, the "sketch" cinematic that the OP posted is definitely not where RoS finishes, as some datamined dialogue audio appears to take place after the scene that is shown.

Either way, I guess we'll find out next year!

Yeah but how did they do 40 minutes of CGI for Starcraft II:Wings of Liberty and another 50 minutes for it's expansion? And if Diablo III expansion is going to have only 3 minutes of CGI that would be ridiculous (they would have spent 15 times more on CGI epicness for Heart of Swarm in comparison to RoS). I think Diablo deserves more CGI as well. I hope.everybody says they are expensive but they should all refer to Starcraft II. Yes..I agree. D3:RoS's opening cinematic was a lot better than some others but they should lower the quality for mid-game cinematics and increase the quantity just like Starcraft II :)
Ending without CGI is just stupid. When we killed Diablo we had a really nice CGI and if RoS ending has no CGI, it's going to suck.
I'm 99% sure there will be a CGI ending.
I'm really pissed that my Crusader's gear apparently gets wrecked if we beat Mathael.
This is exactly the ending. Just saw another video today and the ending was like those comic narration. No CGI.. Its the same comic that i saw since sept 2013. So the leaked ending must be legit.