d3 cd=in trash can with BOA

General Discussion
Bye.

The majority of players are looking forwarding to finding their own upgrades again. This change is happening. Maybe with some luck it'll 'fail' and get changed again within a year or so of going live.

Maybe then you'll re-purchase the game and pick up ROS.

Its actualy the other way arround , most players hate that new ''BOA' feature just look at the top topic.

''BOA'' only limit the number of options players have, if i get this cool build idea i want to get the item i need right away to test it i dont want to farm 198 hours and pray i find all the items i need.
Do you realise how much time it would take to make a ''Zero dog '' build on the Witch doctor if trading was not a option ?

This is why ''BOA'' will bring nothing possitive to diablo III
I use my disc as a frisbee since the only thing on it is a downloader.
11/17/2013 07:54 PMPosted by vxMOOSExv
I respect all of your opinions.In my case like i said i've been playing since release and take mempo for example i've found 1 with !@#$ty mods.How can you expect to make really strong chars like that?

1) Without trading on legendary items they will be able to improve the drop rate (enough but not too much)

2) They will reduce RNG range of affix on gear. So a bad rolls item will be better than now.

3) You will only have about 4 primary affixes on an items (and probably one less in legendary items for the legendary affixes). 4 bad rolls is less damaging than 6.

4) the mystic will make possible to reroll one affix.

5) Smart loot will give more adapted affixes. (even if all loot will not be Smart loot)

So it will be easier to play even if RNG fail on us.
You are my opposite as I don't care about trading.

I am sure there will be middle ground in the future.
Do you realise how much time it would take to make a ''Zero dog '' build on the Witch doctor if trading was not a option ?

This is why ''BOA'' will bring nothing possitive to diablo III

Do you realise you can only be true if drop rates are not re-evaluated to take into account we cannot trade legendary items?
Bye.

The majority of players are looking forwarding to finding their own upgrades again. This change is happening. Maybe with some luck it'll 'fail' and get changed again within a year or so of going live.

Maybe then you'll re-purchase the game and pick up ROS.

Highly and hugely incorrect. The community Is actually very split on the idea and I've seen more of a lean towards anti BoA.

Then again the Pro BoA crowd says no. More are for BoA.

Blizzard already canned the AH. I can live without it. Shrug. But the descision tor BoA and no trade as well? Lol nope.