From RoS Streams, DH's are back to..

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next

IMO solo is going to be impossible for a while, or at least impossible to do efficiently. If we party up with a tank, or someone who can spam CC skills, we'll do quite well.

Our class will do well regardless. Those that have been used to having to avoid getting one shotted will still be able to do the same in RoS and will be able to solo content.

The biggest changes I've seen in streams is that melee combat in general now requires some thought and decision making in battles. Those accustomed to being able to play while fapping and browsing the interwebs are having the toughest times ATM.

That said, unfortunately I haven't seen a DH RoS streamer that can control the class impeccably well yet.

The Prime Assassins have done some heavy lifting in the area of ranged combat. As a result, other DHs have ample resources with which to hone their skills before the expansion drops.

Our class will do well regardless. Those that have been used to having to avoid getting one shotted will still be able to do the same in RoS and will be able to solo content.

The biggest changes I've seen in streams is that melee combat in general now requires some thought and decision making in battles. Those accustomed to being able to play while fapping and browsing the interwebs are having the toughest times ATM.

That said, unfortunately I haven't seen a DH RoS streamer that can control the class impeccably well yet.

I can't believe that you didn't get a beta key...

Did any good DH's get one?

One of my fellow Prime Assassins got one, unfortunately his connection sucks balls and won't be able to stream :(

If they do beta like they've done in the past, blizz will hand out keys to those currently in beta in which they can invite a friend or two sometime soon. If he picks me, that'll probably be the only I'd get in lol.

Do know that if I get a key, I'll definitely be streaming and taking offers from the DH community for what you guys want to see live.
We'll see :3
11/20/2013 10:11 AMPosted by DiEoxidE

Athene is the BEST DHer of all time. Just ask him. . nuff said ^_^ ..

Sadly these streamers like Archon the cheese wiz and many other streamers don't play DH well. I agree with this one. Unfortunately this will be video evidence that DH needs to change ( buff / nerf etc.. bla bla )

Then there's this guy named " Wrong-Oxide " who plays the DH wrong all the time .. all the time.. and constantly trolls the forums. Got booo out / forum banded from the EU server but trolls are tough to kill ..
11/20/2013 10:26 AMPosted by DiEoxidE
if I get a key, I'll definitely be streaming and taking offers from the DH community for what you guys want to see live.

Another bad streamer wanna be getting a key.. either a wanna bee gets a key or only bad streamers gets beta keys.. !! DAM IT ALL HELL !! ...

The DH class is cursed !
11/20/2013 10:41 AMPosted by BlackVenom
if I get a key, I'll definitely be streaming and taking offers from the DH community for what you guys want to see live.

Another bad streamer wanna be getting a key.. either a wanna bee gets a key or only bad streamers gets beta keys.. !! DAM IT ALL HELL !! ...

The DH class is cursed !

:D
Best wishes to all those lucky enough to get selected .. Enjoy the game and let know.. Fill us in as much as you can ! ^_^
Just saw the stats on a beckansale cloak

300 dex+
8Life%
80+AR
10 Max Dis

**secondary stat, summon wolves you now spawn 3

Fck. XD

Where'd you saw it?

Sorry for the late reply. I'm at work.
Saw athenelive roll it.
The revival of range classes in RoS beta.

However, will history repeat itself?
Yuup ! yup ! yup ! .............yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see all those lame DH streamers dying. Only thing left is the whine and cheese for NERF / BUFF festival to begin !
Okay seriously, the DH needs a buff. Seriously...
(..insert, ..Together Forever, Rick Astley tune).
11/20/2013 10:26 AMPosted by DiEoxidE
One of my fellow Prime Assassins got one, unfortunately his connection sucks balls and won't be able to stream :(

so Youtube some action man...
Okay seriously, the DH needs a buff. Seriously...
(..insert, ..Together Forever, Rick Astley tune).

And by buff you mean blizzard giving this community some keys because it's down right pathetic that every other class has had several streams up and running and the ratio of barbs is over 50%. How is anyone going to bug and test things when everyone is a noobarian or crusader who mains a barb?

The sad state this class is in is a testament to how we have next to zero streamers and Athene streamed a few hours and is back on POE. Blizz has shown this class next to no love since launch seriously lol
Guys, can anyone point me to a DH streamer now? I agreed with Metatron, there seem to be an awfully high percentage of barbs
Sorry, all my fingers have either Barb or Crusader on them. Saw Modz doing Monk and Archon's on Wiz though.
I saw MODZ earlier on playing his DH for a while, so far that's all that I have seen.

There have been some funny moments though, like when the servers went down for like 15 minutes. Talk about crying!

That will have to suffice until a DH shows up.
I made a post in general saying its bull that there is zero DH streamers and asked for video links or streams if anyone finds them to post them there or in the DH forum because as a class we are completely out of the loop sadly.

Here's the thread, hopefully with more exposure in tere someone finds a stream or video or something even if it's for china and we can't understand it lol it's better than nothing.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10637003737?page=1#0
Thanks guys, that is what i could find as well. Sadly keys are given to players like Athene who tired the game and is not even playing or testing the beta
I saw MODZ earlier on playing his DH for a while, so far that's all that I have seen.

There have been some funny moments though, like when the servers went down for like 15 minutes. Talk about crying!

That will have to suffice until a DH shows up.

Actually.. I only find Modz to be the most fun guy to watch.
11/20/2013 06:38 AMPosted by fathom
1) You cannot stop and tank anymore.
I promise...I will find a way!