Hellfire Ring - Sculpted Wearable Ring

Community Creations
That looks hideous. In a good way, of course.. but euw.
11/22/2013 10:50 PMPosted by Cameo
Wow! Nice work! Definitely CE!

OP, I have a genuine question.

After wearing it, does your husband gain 35% XP in making love?

Yes.
The explosive ball of fire also makes it interesting.
11/22/2013 11:23 PMPosted by Shadow
How much would you sell the ring's for?

I'm not sure *:) How much would you pay?
11/22/2013 11:33 PMPosted by iHateDthree
pls wax that hair of ur hand if ur a girl

Husbands are not female.
11/23/2013 04:59 AMPosted by MasterBLB
Though it looks awesome (outstanding work phyrphreek) seems a bit inconvienient to wear.These vertebra spikes would prevent to make a fist I think.

Not at all *:) I made them a bit smaller than item pic implied. I had to tweak just a couple of little things like that to make it comfortable and easy to wear. I don't like making things that are delicate or unwearable. I wanted him to be able to wear it for as long as he wants. So far so good *:)
Dude that is cool! I wanna see more!
Wonderful work on that gorgeous gory piece of work! Great homage to the Diablo franchise.
11/22/2013 08:34 PMPosted by phyrphreek
I've thought about selling them

I would totally buy one, or a few for my D3 friends if the price is right.
that is awesome. i love that even though it's a diablo-based item, it can definitely stand on its own
11/24/2013 08:49 AMPosted by Fenaeris
I've thought about selling them

I would totally buy one, or a few for my D3 friends if the price is right.

Fanaeris, Google "phyrphreek" and you can contact me on literally like, the first 50 things that come up. DeviantArt, Etsy, Shapeways - I'm active on all of them.
Shut up and take my money!
Seriously I want to buy this!!!
11/25/2013 01:21 AMPosted by HishnickMn
Shut up and take my money!
Seriously I want to buy this!!!

See my last post about how to contact me *;)
thats so awesome!
Are you serious?! :O

I want one with crit, plz!
11/22/2013 08:41 PMPosted by phyrphreek
@Vaeflare - Thank you very much. I submitted it into the Fan Art Media Gallery a few days ago *:) Do you happen to know if I would be allowed to sell these? Or would there be a way to acquire permission?
While we definitely adore seeing fan art, it's preferable to avoid selling items where the underlying intellectual property is owned by Blizzard Entertainment. :)

That said, do you have any other diabolical crafts that you're planning on next?
11/26/2013 04:06 PMPosted by Vaeflare
@Vaeflare - Thank you very much. I submitted it into the Fan Art Media Gallery a few days ago *:) Do you happen to know if I would be allowed to sell these? Or would there be a way to acquire permission?
While we definitely adore seeing fan art, it's preferable to avoid selling items where the underlying intellectual property is owned by Blizzard Entertainment. :)

That said, do you have any other diabolical crafts that you're planning on next?

I'm sitting down to make a bottle of demonic essence just now, and possibly a a little health globe. You don't happen to know where I can find more detailed images of items in the game, eh? It's rough! Kinda fun filling in the gaps of detail with my own twisted ideas, though.
11/26/2013 01:15 PMPosted by ZeuZ
Are you serious?! :O

I want one with crit, plz!

Haha, my husband and I considered making little stat sheets to go with each ring I made.
Beautiful , though if I see somebody wearing that IRL I would totally freak out heh.
Would love to see more Diablo themed items crafted by you , maybe some Warcraft aswell if you happen to have any interest in that universe too.

Keep up the amazing work :).
11/27/2013 01:50 AMPosted by ematanis
Beautiful , though if I see somebody wearing that IRL I would totally freak out heh.
Would love to see more Diablo themed items crafted by you , maybe some Warcraft aswell if you happen to have any interest in that universe too.

Keep up the amazing work :).

Will be doing lots more Diablo *:) Not a WoW fan, but I'm obsessed with EverQuest, so items from that universe will also come about. You can follow me on Facebook (www.weewonderlands.facebook.com, but the name will be changing soon) to see what I end up doing or make suggestions