Got myself a very nice rare two-hander !

Monk
Killing things with style ! Its the staff on my male monk. Will be able to try the Druin thing without STI with it !
11/26/2013 01:30 PMPosted by mTeasdale
Killing things with style ! Its the staff on my male monk. Will be able to try the Druin thing without STI with it !

WHOA.

that's actually quite nice! found on the AH, self found, or JSP'd? would be nice to look at something that doesn't resemble a large spikey 2h lollipop, known as a skorn.
Can't see it. :*(
11/26/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Druin
Can't see it. :*(

Lost my connection, but you can see it now !
pretty cool! nice find!
11/26/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Weegee

WHOA.

that's actually quite nice! found on the AH, self found, or JSP'd? would be nice to look at something that doesn't resemble a large spikey 2h lollipop, known as a skorn.

By the way, found it on the AH, was the only bidder at 200m. Pretty much the same price than a Skorn with similar stats, which gives me more DPS but less eHP, and the staff looks way cooler if you ask me. I wasn't really planning on winning that one, but well, money well spent I guess.
So, deal or not in your opinion guys ?
I think it's cool, but it's not really much different than a skorn. I think in a unique perspective that's a great deal, but in an efficiency perspective it's about as good as a skorn with the same stats (except of course the dex/vit).

Either way I like it! Too bad staffs aren't slower :(. But it will be a cool trophy!
It's basically the same as a Skorn. The advantage with say a Doom Hammer is that they are slower than Skorn; your staff has the same speed. There is no inherent advantage or disadvantage to using one over the other as long as stats are the same. The bleed on Skorn is a minor advantage I suppose. Whether or not you got a good deal depends entirely on what a similar Skorn would have cost you.
I saw that on the AH and was gonna bid on it until I realized it's similar to a skorn :(