Ranged kiting is now over the top

Brawling
melee barbs don't stand any chance. Blizzard why didn't you just fix this before ROS. I'm sorry I got back into brawling holy !@#$.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. You don't know how to play barb so you cry on the forums that they don't stand a chance? I'm sure there are plenty of barbs that will argue this point with you.
Also, I saw your other recent post

"cocky WD and DH snobs kite their cowards asses to victory."

I am a WD and if you are interested I would be more than happy to beat you standing still.
Just let me know.
11/30/2013 10:44 AMPosted by TheRisen
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. You don't know how to play barb so you cry on the forums that they don't stand a chance? I'm sure there are plenty of barbs that will argue this point with you.
Also, I saw your other recent post

"cocky WD and DH snobs kite their cowards asses to victory."

I am a WD and if you are interested I would be more than happy to beat you standing still.
Just let me know.

Lol, ditto and I can bunkercheese my DH and stand still (even against Wrath of the Berserker) to fight Barbs lol.

Lol, ditto and I can bunkercheese my DH and stand still (even against Wrath of the Berserker) to fight Barbs lol.

We all know it's not really about standing still. He would just come up with a new excuse when he lost ("you only won because you used X skill"). Then when you swapped skills, he'd come up with a new one ("lol life regen"). Players like this believe that a fair duel is one in which every skill, gear piece, and tactic is available to them, but it's cheating if you do anything other than stand still and auto attack against them.
This is the guy that said I was wrong about WD's being OP and top duelers.
That is Mirai (a.k.a. Kefka) and is a well known troll in public games. Witch Doctors are indeed one of the best classes if played correctly and are properly equipped, but are not unbeatable by every class. Monks and Barbarians have the greatest chance of beating them if using a proper spec.
No
12/02/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Valor
No

To whom and to what statement? Just writing "no" offers no information to what you disagree with.
He is saying no to your statement "Monks and Barbarians have the greatest chance of beating them if using a proper spec." Since he has no chance of beating a wd or dh he just assumes no other barbs do.
Agreed. Barb is too weak. Barb's have been stacking massive extra-heath to potions which has given them quite an advantage but they still lose to Demon Hunter. All the Demon Hunter has to do is use Strafe and the Barb instant dies.

Don't even get me started on Witch Doctor. Locust swarm is so strong right now it's not even funny. They can cast it across the map and it deals massive damage over time. 0dog build is so tanky that not even a Wizard can kill them.

Wizard is clearly the top right now. All they do is run around and use Electrocute and zap everything. I mean talk about no skill.

+1 Valor speaking the truth on the forums.
12/02/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Saltydog
Agreed. Barb is too weak. Barb's have been stacking massive extra-heath to potions which has given them quite an advantage but they still lose to Demon Hunter. All the Demon Hunter has to do is use Strafe and the Barb instant dies.

Don't even get me started on Witch Doctor. Locust swarm is so strong right now it's not even funny. They can cast it across the map and it deals massive damage over time. 0dog build is so tanky that not even a Wizard can kill them.

Wizard is clearly the top right now. All they do is run around and use Electrocute and zap everything. I mean talk about no skill.

+1 Valor speaking the truth on the forums.

Don't forget that a master wizard can actually aim the Storm Armor attacks.
a ranged class with snares can kite a melee?

This is new and exciting!