RoS Wizard Tools (updated for v2.6.4)

Wizard
Prev 1 11 12 13
Some minor updates today, fixing up things like the change to Bane of the Powerful.

-dolynick
Fixed Taeguk buff calculation.

-dolynick
Yes, but will this tool let me calculate the dps of my SuperSNS build? This skorn I have is just too GG.
I could use some help with my explosive blast wizard build I am currently working on. Instead of describing it, maybe my video could work and maybe my build on my account, take a look, if you want:

https://youtu.be/TSzZsA8qb-Y
05/12/2017 07:56 AMPosted by BDF
Yes, but will this tool let me calculate the dps of my SuperSNS build? This skorn I have is just too GG.

Doom hammer ftw tbh fam.
An update to the tools is in the works. I think I have most of the new stuff worked in but I still have to figure out the breakdown of Frozen Orb damage now that it has been adjusted.

-dolynick
Preliminary update for 2.6.1 posted and available for download.

-dolynick
Made some changes today:

-Added Manald Heal to the eDPS tool. It's not ideal but it will do some basic calculations. It can be revised and expanded as required.
-Removed Etched Sigil as a global multiplicative buff and instead added it as a discreet buff to spenders only. This is how it should have been to start but I took the quick & easy way in the first update. It currently applies to all spenders but I may selectively remove it from certain ones where it would never get used or applied.

-dolynick
I would like to compare dps with a ring with 100-200 dmg vs 600 intellect?
How can I do that ?
11/15/2017 07:17 AMPosted by Maas
I would like to compare dps with a ring with 100-200 dmg vs 600 intellect?
How can I do that ?

You would plug in your stats and then use the stat gain/loss fields to input the changes (-100 min dmg, -200 max dmg, +600 Int). The New and Change fields for DPS will give you the answer to which provides more damage.

The above would give you the change to sheet dps, but given the nature of the changes, the exact same % changes would carry over to build damage as well. You can do it all in the Sheet Stats tool. If you're talking about something like 600 int vs 8 CDR then things are a bit more complicated and require using the various tools together to get a complete picture.

-dolynick
Thanks -doly!
Nice work!
I was talking about "Theoretical Sheet DPS". I put 100-200 in min/dmg field in stat gain/loss setion but the Theoretical Sheet DPS don't change at all.
11/15/2017 01:47 PMPosted by Maas
I was talking about "Theoretical Sheet DPS". I put 100-200 in min/dmg field in stat gain/loss setion but the Theoretical Sheet DPS don't change at all.

Oh... I see what you're trying to do now. I assumed you were using the main calculator.

The answer to your question is actually... Well I made an error or omission. Sort of. It looks like I intended for you to put ring/amulet damage in the "other min"/"other max" fields rather than pulling it from the gain/loss section. I sort of understand why I did it because min/max in the other section also includes changes in MH, OH damage as well - intended for being used in a different way I guess for a lack of a better explanation.

It has to do with the way the tool evolved over time. The main calculator was first. The other bits further down were added more by a desire to answer common questions that kept popping up on the forums, etc. They weren't entirely integrated back into the main calculator because they were sort of an addendum for more specific uses.

The answer to your question is more or less the same though. The difference being in this case (for that specific sub-tool) you'd put the +/-min and +/-max in the Theoretical tool's spaces for it. Int would still go in the gain/loss section. Another option would be to enter "=" in the theoretical "other min" and then click on the gain/loss min input. This would effectively tie the two together and you'd use the gain/loss field from then on. Repeat the process for the theoretical "other max". You can do the same to chain the weapon speed tool to the weapon speed input in the theoretical tool if you wanted.

-dolynick
Wizard Tools has been update to reflect set changes in v2.6.4