Where is the RoS soundtrack?

General Discussion
It seems to not be in the RoS CE. So I wonder how us music fans will get a hold of these (I would assume) great music from RoS.
I second this.

After completing the RoS beta last night, I really want to get my hands on the soundtrack.

Whatever song that was playing in the Ruins of Corvus had a Howard Shore style to it in the spirit of something from "The Lord of the Rings" soundtracks. I think most of the music from RoS could fit that description, and I loved it.
12/20/2013 08:42 AMPosted by theeighthark
It seems to not be in the RoS CE. So I wonder how us music fans will get a hold of these (I would assume) great music from RoS.

12/20/2013 11:46 AMPosted by Sparks
I second this.

After completing the RoS beta last night, I really want to get my hands on the soundtrack.

Whatever song that was playing in the Ruins of Corvus had a Howard Shore style to it in the spirit of something from "The Lord of the Rings" soundtracks. I think most of the music from RoS could fit that description, and I loved it.
We're glad you're enjoying the music in Reaper of Souls so much!

We've just confirmed that the Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition will indeed include a physical CD of the soundtrack. We apologize for any confusion this caused, and we'll be working to update the product description(s) accordingly. :)
12/20/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Vaeflare

I second this.

We've just confirmed that the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/11867681/reaper-of-souls%E2%84%A2-unleashed-on-march-25-2014-prepurchase-now-12-19-2013"]Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition[/url] will indeed include a physical CD of the soundtrack. We apologize for any confusion this caused, and we'll be working to update the product description(s) accordingly. :)

PLZ ADD MALTHAEL WINGS AND U WILL BE PRO !
:D
12/20/2013 02:19 PMPosted by bassfreak

We've just confirmed that the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/11867681/reaper-of-souls%E2%84%A2-unleashed-on-march-25-2014-prepurchase-now-12-19-2013"]Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition[/url] will indeed include a physical CD of the soundtrack. We apologize for any confusion this caused, and we'll be working to update the product description(s) accordingly. :)

12/20/2013 02:19 PMPosted by bassfreak

They already said he Malthael prefers to keep them to himself.

They also said D3 would have PVP but look how that flipped. Same could happen for this if people are vocal enough about it.
Thank you! :)

Great that the soundtrack will be included!!

Was about to post a short, polite, rant about the missing soundtrack myself... :P

we will get them when we kill him ?
If you add wings to the CE, I'm buying it! (I already have the BladeWings but I'd like the Malthael one's too!)
if they add the angel wings, or any wings in general i'll get the CE, otherwise, its digital for me. heh
Thank you Vaeflare, you saved me from a heart attack. I feel much better about purchasing the CE now.

/thumbsup
Can they add the soundtrack to iTunes or something? Since the digital version doesn't have it? Just wondering.
May it be in a digipak, as the vanilla OST was! :D
12/20/2013 06:19 PMPosted by DTMAce
Can they add the soundtrack to iTunes or something? Since the digital version doesn't have it? Just wondering.

You can get all soundtracks on iTunes. They are released on the same day as the game.

Thank you so much for this. And yes enjoying the music as much as ever.
12/21/2013 02:00 AMPosted by Hypersonic

You can get all soundtracks on iTunes. They are released on the same day as the game.

Well then, that works. Figure another 10 bucks for the music on iTunes and bam. You just paid the retail boxed price.

Don't really care about a book and a mouse pad. lol

I second this.

Vaeflare, can you please add the option to play Diablo 2 music in Diablo 3? They're adding this feature for HotS as they mentioned in BlizzCon, but it would be great for Diablo 3 as well considering how good the music in Diablo 2 was.
where is the ROS hearthstone bonus?