Digital Deluxe vs Collectors edition

General Discussion
Wait what.. there is two different ones besides the normal one?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/11867681/reaper-of-souls%E2%84%A2-unleashed-on-march-25-2014-prepurchase-now-12-19-2013

The digital deluxe edition gives all the aesthetic items and extra character slots.

The Collector's edition is the boxed version that includes a few physical items (EDIT: along with all the digital deluxe aesthetics and character slots).

Everything should be listed there!
Wish there was a picture of said mouse pad.
12/20/2013 02:04 PMPosted by Wheresmymind

Correct! The only thing that isn't listed at present for the Collector's Edition is the soundtrack.

So, here's the basic list.

Digital Deluxe:
    - 6 Malthael-inspired item appearances that can be used for transmogrification
    - Infernal Helm item appearance
    - 3 extra character slots
    - A Treasure Goblin pet for World of Warcraft
    - Crusader-themed portraits and Malthael-themed decals for StarCraft II

Collector's Edition:
    - All the digital items included in the Digital Deluxe version
    - Reaper of Souls hardcover art book
    - Malthael mouse pad
    - Behind-the-scenes DVD/Blu-ray pack
    - Reaper of Souls soundtrack
What about upgrading from regular to deluxe? Why do you pay the full price? :(
So we do get the soundtrack? Ginchy.
Any chance we can get the original wings added to the deluxe / collector set?
Can you please also add soundtrack from original Diablo, where we met Butcher and Leoric for the first time?
I posted something about this in the RoS forums, but it may have been better in this thread, which has already been directly acknowledged.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls-presale-faq

This lists 7 weapon skins specifically and 3 helmets for transmog. Also 3 heartstone booster packs (not mentioned in the homepage article I linked earlier).

Is this support FAQ, the most in depth, correct listing?

If so, any chance we could know the exact weapons skins?
(I would imagine 1 unique class item would take up 6/7 designs. The last would be harder to guess).
Question about the infernal helm and item appearances. How do they work?

Is it a one time use..or can I use it on all my gear on all my character...or is it one at a time (meaning I can only have it active once at a time)?

Im on the line about the CE edition...and if the appearance mods are multi use and/or I can apply them to all my character ill probably pick it up.
12/21/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Crunchyblack
How do they work?

They are like unlocking a legendary transmog appearance. Once it is unlocked it can be used multiple times.

Correct! The only thing that isn't listed at present for the Collector's Edition is the soundtrack.

So, here's the basic list.

Digital Deluxe:
    - 6 Malthael-inspired item appearances that can be used for transmogrification
    - Infernal Helm item appearance
    - 3 extra character slots
    - A Treasure Goblin pet for World of Warcraft
    - Crusader-themed portraits and Malthael-themed decals for StarCraft II

Collector's Edition:
    - All the digital items included in the Digital Deluxe version
    - Reaper of Souls hardcover art book
    - Malthael mouse pad
    - Behind-the-scenes DVD/Blu-ray pack
    - Reaper of Souls soundtrack

can i ask one question about CE

it is really that hard to make Malthael Wings ? just look at the forums
90% of people want them rly hard , or maybe u can get them in game somehow ?

i only want direct answer about those wings
blizzard treat "us" players like trash at this topic just make all things ignore

at Polish forum there was petition to blizzard about those wings , ofc thread was cloosed for no reason and no answer , again players = trash
Bassfreak, I've seen you asking this in multiple threads now. You have already been given your answer from a blue:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10973487395#5
No, they are not included in the game. It was announced with a lighthearted joke. You further ask, in that thread, if the wings will drop when you kill Malthael. A forum member already gave you the obvious, No, answer.

You seem to be stuck on the idea that the wings were in the datamined info. Datamined info is always subject to change, and much of it does not see release.

1. The blue's have already answered the communities questions about the wings. 2. It is Sunday. The blue's have the day off :)

I hope you can still enjoy the game without that specific pair of wings.
ok blizzard let us see those wings icon at leaks (im sure about it) then say they dont exist

so !@#$ collector edition im gonna buy basic ros (probably lot of people gonna do that , yes they only want CE for wings)
but there is still some to release , mb blizzard make some kind of suprise .....
I think the decision to manipulate people in to spending more money for more character slots is a bad one. This is the first time I can recall Blizzard ever giving a clear advantage in buying the more expensive version, and I don't like the way I see things heading.

We need to send a clear msg to Blizzard that this is the wrong direction. Give all the aesthetic goodies and soundtracks and plastic skulls you want, but don't give in game advantages over people who spent less money.

This is ridiculous.
i must aggre with u at this point
12/20/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Lylirra

- 3 extra character slots[/ul]

LoL. What a Joke. 20$ for 3 extra slots? Smells greed to me.
Can we upgrade from a deluxe to collectors? I didnt know there was a collectors before I purchased the digital deluxe and activated code.. :(
01/27/2014 07:20 AMPosted by fakecow
Can we upgrade from a deluxe to collectors? I didnt know there was a collectors before I purchased the digital deluxe and activated code.. :(

You can, but you will want to get Billing to help you with it once you get the CE box and key. In the past they have been willing to help you apply the CE key and also sent the Standard/DE key to another battle.net account. I can't promise they will do that again, but it does not hurt to ask. Ideally you will want to use Live Chat or the Phone callback system to do it. Much easier if you talk to someone directly.