Heads up

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
It's been a few pages. Let's review the last blue post for you:
12/19/2013 02:56 PMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks all! For those reporting an Error 3003, this is apparently due to the PTR and Closed Beta being offline for maintenance (this particular maintenance appears to be Battle.net-related and not directly connected with Diablo III). We'll get the appropriate messaging up ASAP.

They also changed 3003 to 33 now, rather stating "server down" instead of "your client is down".

edit: this was intended as an answer for dobbler. I'm too slow for this.
Yeah no it is giving options on side that let u go to options or manage account instead of just exit.
same to me... error 33
same here , was 3003 now its 33
No worries. This is a beta afterall. Half the time they update the Battlenet client itself it crashes the game, and that is when the game is live and stable. This is a beta months out from release so problems are pretty normal. :)
its still telling me to Buy D3 >_> but now its letting me post.....no offense at all, but you guys were and are not prepared for this at all. I almost regret spending money on RoS if this is any kind of foreshadowing lol I understand some issue can occur, but jesus. Especially when you kept telling people to post on the forums if they are having any issues with posting or ptr......well I couldnt post and I was not about to spend 60 dollars on another one of your games just to tell you I cant reply rofl. fail blizzard fail

HAIL SATAN!
Yep same here, starter addition, no posting, transaction is being validated, no in game chat even on live. Party only on live.
Grr Blizz has really failed today. All i wanna do when im sick is just play and kill crap Uggggggggggg
"The internet has failed me because I don't have access to beta servers."

I'm sure they're working on it. I went from 3003 -> 33 as well.
So giving Blizzard money causes them to F things up?
Yep, I pre-ordered ROS also and am unable to log onto neither the Live nor PTR server now.
12/19/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Gorthax
its still telling me to Buy D3 >_> but now its letting me post.....no offense at all, but you guys were and are not prepared for this at all. I almost regret spending money on RoS if this is any kind of foreshadowing lol I understand some issue can occur, but jesus. Especially when you kept telling people to post on the forums if they are having any issues with posting or ptr......well I couldnt post and I was not about to spend 60 dollars on another one of your games just to tell you I cant reply rofl. fail blizzard fail

HAIL SATAN!

Interesting you would post using Jesus' name as a profanity and than admit worship to the, "all evil one." The point of D3 is to destroy the Devil even though it doesn't promote Christianity (it tears it to shreds actually).

If Jesus were running this game he'd release it with 100% honestly and with 100% perfection. He is God afterall. So I'm willing to bet he could release an amazing ARPG title!

If Satan were behind this product he'd try to cheat you and lead you down to destruction, because that's what he does. He'd take your money, file for bankrupsy, and leave the country.

I just love pointing out theological discrepencies like this. Or were you not being serious? ;)

No Blizzard, I do not think, "the evil one" is behind your game and you are delivering a good and fun product. Cool down already. ;) LOL

No names represented within the Diablo 3 storyline describe real deities and any similarities with known dieties are strictly coincidence. :)
If they do fix this shortly... They should allow those who pre-ordered to play the RoS beta.. Good incentive to pay for it early...
same problem here. wtf BLIZZARD? DO something about it.
Would be interested to hear if people from WoW are having similar problems
I pre-ordered an now I get a message saying that the server is down when I try to access the PTR
Double threes here, too.
YEAH I'm in
For those of you who were receiving an Error 3003 or Error 33 when logging into the PTR/Closed Beta, Battle.net maintenance has concluded--which means the PTR and Closed Beta should once again be available. (May take a few minutes before everything is completely stable and error-message-free, though.)

Thanks for your patience!
It's working guys! The wait is over. :)