Blizzard a bit nervous RoS a bust? Locked Threads..

General Discussion
The proof is in the pudding. Several threads locked as of late, some of them regarding people showing dissatisfaction with the quality/price, or just simply trying to gauge if we intend to buy or not.

If I had to speculate, they might be a tad worried about the reception. Maybe they see now their price is too high for an expansion? Or maybe they realize the didn't provide enough unique and interesting content to justify an expansion?

Maybe I'm wrong, those are my thoughts anyway. Wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets locked..
12/20/2013 11:47 AMPosted by TJHaddock
Wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets locked..

You're right! Recently responded to a similar theory here (take a look): http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10972387465#2

Recap: We've no issue with players sharing negative feedback or saying they don't like something provided that they're generally constructive about it. We also want to make sure we're seeing that good, constructive feedback, so we're locking down discussions that don't contribute to a healthy forum atmosphere (in so much as we can without moderating players unfairly).