Help Please- Pickup Radius Gearing

Wizard
Hi everyone!

I am trying to get some pickup radius on my gear. Ideally... I don't lose anything else. In fact, ideally I gain other things in the process. (If my gear is not on my wiz, it's on my doc).

I am having trouble, as you might imagine.

My budget is 200m if I don't improve either dps or mit. I'll consider a higher budget if you can convince me to.

Happy Holidays to all.
Easiest spots are Gloves,Shoulders,and boots and looking at your WD gear you could get a another relentless pursuit with AR and 7 yard Pick up at the cost of that small armor affix no real loss there.

My Wizard has it on her boots and my WD has some nice Pick up vile Wards .

Both cost me less then 100 Mil per I think the Wards were like 34 which I thought was a steal .
Your wd needs a lot more health. I'm guessing you pulled gear from wiz, but tal chest and inna pants aren't helping your build. I got my pur from zuni boots.
Popular spots are belt and boots. IMO, tals 2 piece is BIS for doc but I've seen practically no one pull it off well. Too much attack speed, too little EHP. You're starting out, so keep it simple. Zuni chest, rare pants for EHP. If you're lucky, you might be able to cram PUR on one of them.
Gearing up for gold find + PUR right Eciton ? Smart man !

New GG stat is GF + PUR, since we will all be broke jokers in ROS ^_^
You can make shoulders/bracers/gloves with it. Also come on belts, boots, and chests.
Lol you guys are crazy
12/27/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Boozor
Gearing up for gold find + PUR right Eciton ? Smart man !

New GG stat is GF + PUR, since we will all be broke jokers in ROS ^_^

but will the value of igg drops be worth the hastle?

from what i have seen so far would it not be better to just blast off 100's of rifts or bounties??? for the completion bonus?
Wouldn't bother with PUR.
12/27/2013 09:31 PMPosted by DonDraper

Having 7 pur goes a long way.
12/27/2013 09:46 PMPosted by Ley

Having 7 pur goes a long way.

Towards what?
I like it now will be even more useful in ROS for Gold(cannot trade or buy for crafting) and Health pick up as those globes will have meaning without life steal .
There are a few places I would recommend getting it that will not cause you to lose anything. Either crafted bracers or Shoulders. You can get your main stat roll, vit roll, mainstat/vit roll, AR roll, Armor, and PUR on the shoulders, but for bracers you will need to drop something because of the necessary CC. Gloves can also have room for PUR.

I went with 13 total PUR on my WD, 7 gloves and 6 boots and it is really nice. I did not like taking armor away from the boots for the PUR, but it still works I guess.
Dammit Hub your doc's gloves always make me so jelly. I'm happy with mine- or at least I was till I saw yours.