lil break

Witch Doctor
Hey guys just wanted to stop in and let everyone know I'll be taking a lil break for a few weeks. I will be on here and there but just not as much(in game). I will still be on the forums everyday so if u need me and don't see me on just hit me up on the forums. I finished grinding my 4th paragon 100 and feel it's time to slow down for a lil bit. Gonna usr this time to hang out with my kiddo and maybe play some ps4 :). If anyone has killzone: shadow fall and wants to play add me on ps4 my tag is Evo-DGIII. But don't fear this is only a temporary break I already purchased the deluxe digital xpac :).
Hey guys just wanted to stop in and let everyone know I'll be taking a lil break for a few weeks. I will be on here and there but just not as much(in game). I will still be on the forums everyday so if u need me and don't see me on just hit me up on the forums. I finished grinding my 4th paragon 100 and feel it's time to slow down for a lil bit. Gonna usr this time to hang out with my kiddo and maybe play some ps4 :). If anyone has killzone: shadow fall and wants to play add me on ps4 my tag is Evo-DGIII. But don't fear this is only a temporary break I already purchased the deluxe digital xpac :).

Nice pal, enjoy your time with the kiddo

Yeah I havnt been on D3V in quit some time as well, Beta is a hit and miss for me lately due to holidays

Happy new year!
Sounds like an awesome way to spend time away from D3. If you ever feel like playing for a night, throw me an email and I'll roll with you. Have fun.
Sounds like a good time to take a break from D3. New year, new game. I'll see ya in RoS!
01/01/2014 06:34 AMPosted by darkvoid
Let me know how killzone was.. was a big fan of killzone 2.. killzone 3 didn't keep me busy as much.
See you soon.

Shadowfall is ok. I haven't played the campaign yet at all just multiplayer which is a bit differ than a lot of other shooters but it's not to bad just takes a bit to get used to. I never played any of the other killzones either. I've had both the Xbox 360 and ps3 at the same time and choose the 360 and sold my ps3 now I figured I'd try the ps4 out.

Darren,paul, panda, dark Thx for the replies you guys are good friends, and I'll prob be back sooner than later just needed a lil break lol, but I still have a wd that's at like para 20 that I wanna get to 100before the xpac so that I have atleast 5 para 100 toons.
Well that answers that, I was wondering where you'd got to but figured holiday period and such...

Catch a break, have some fun, and come back psyched for RoS.