X-MAS CHEER

General Discussion
Today I went to the Hell level and dropped some legendary items for others. I want to know if anyone else is spreading some holiday cheer.
+1 for holiday cheer
The grinch stole all my xmas spirit this year. I have not even put up the tree or wrapped a present. We did however just get a very unexpected and sudden Christmas Eve snow that left everything white. Very appropriate with hot mulled wine.

Currently I am in Beta/PTR helping out folks who need questions answered, help copying chars, etc. Generally being friendly and helpful. In-game chat is a pleasant place tonight for those who need some down time and a bit of monster killing - at least in the channel I am in. I find the PTR tends to be like that most of the time actually.
12/24/2013 02:19 PMPosted by MissCheetah
The grinch stole all my xmas spirit this year. I have not even put up the tree or wrapped a present. We did however just get a very unexpected and sudden Christmas Eve snow that left everything white. Very appropriate with hot mulled wine.

Currently I am in Beta/PTR helping out folks who need questions answered, help copying chars, etc. Generally being friendly and helpful. In-game chat is a pleasant place tonight for those who need some down time and a bit of monster killing - at least in the channel I am in. I find the PTR tends to be like that most of the time actually.

I noticed you're one of the few mvps who still regularly posts in general discussion since getting beta access so thanks ;)
way to go! I bought my friend a trifecta ring for xmas
For months Ive been giving away all legs I get in general chat, most aren't upgrades and I don't need the gold or mats, so they are another brimstone for me. For some they are upgrades and its nice helping people who just started. Back in may 2012 there was no one to help, always remember those times.
Been giving newbies gear all day, clearing out my stash.
Sorry, practising BoA, so can't give anything away.
Oh wait, don't have anything.. lol!
I think we need an XP boost as a Xmas present from our lovely Blizzard!!! :D
12/24/2013 02:14 PMPosted by NECROPOLIS
Today I went to the Hell level and dropped some legendary items for others. I want to know if anyone else is spreading some holiday cheer.

+1
Make it count... it will be the last Christmas when you can share your luck and make others happy. Next Christmas you won't be making anyone happy :(
12/24/2013 02:26 PMPosted by donk
I noticed you're one of the few mvps who still regularly posts in general discussion since getting beta access so thanks ;)

Thank you. Given my grinchy state, the sentiment is much appreciated. I try to help folks out and answer questions when I can.

12/24/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Shark
Make it count... it will be the last Christmas when you can share your luck and make others happy. Next Christmas you won't be making anyone happy :(

I am not sure I agree with that. How about next year you take a newer person and run some games with them - give them the legs that drop that you don't need. Maybe craft them something if it is not BOA (currently not based on my testing...so far. Waiting out the two hours)
12/24/2013 02:19 PMPosted by MissCheetah
The grinch stole all my xmas spirit this year.

It was Grimiku as a Mechanical Greench.

I saw it with my own eyes. >.>
BattleTag: Drothvader#1215 | Twitter: @Drothvader | Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Drothvader
"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy! But here's my BattleTag! Add me maybe? O.o
Thanks for the great responses. I think there has been too many negative posts in the last few months. I don't think I can judge RoS it until I see the finish product. Anyways, have a happy holidays.
Merry Christmas all. And here's hoping for a good 2014 for D3!
Merry Christmas. Hoping everyone has a wonderful night and that there are a lot of gifts under the tree for all the kiddies in the morning.
12/24/2013 02:19 PMPosted by Lylirra
+1 for holiday cheer

no. a "+1" would be not removing this capability from the game.
There are no new players guys get real, it's just the diehards who want to lvl to p1000 starting new characters.
will Santa give me a ros beta key?? lol
lol i got all ur legendaries, i guessim the giurnch