State of Wiz Forum.

Wizard
Why should I care what others are doing exactly? Holidays were time for me to catch up on Paragon. Made zero to 100 with a barb and 70 with a wiz in two weeks and still did the whole Christmas thing and went to two parties. I have a very good life and do what when i want and not beholden to traditional mores tenants and atmospherics you're brainwashed with.

12/27/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Heroscaper
Yoda,

It's not to be mean or anything, but for god sake... this is holiday time , Christmas, dinners after dinners with families and friends... many people are on vacation somewhere away from a computer.

Also, new year celebrations are coming and parties are held around the country...

Holiday seasons only happens once a year, so people are trying to enjoy the most out of it.

Who the hell would sit alone in the basement playing an obsolete game and reading the forum ?!

You seriously needs to get and life and spend more time with your family and friends.

This is for your own good and no trolling attempt. Real talk here.

Happy holidays everyone,

Peace out !!
Yeah, I'm with Aimless.

Why tell people what they should be doing on holiday?
This.
12/27/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Melkor
Me. And other Jewish people.

Except not in the basement; that's creepy.
I wish my moms house had a basement. I'd be there. Where my room is situated she walk right by it to her room and is a neat freak - i mean vacuums every day type. I am opposite and it's cause for constantly upsetting her. I try but no clean is good enough. Time to get my own place but I have it made here with almost an acre to store all my construction equipment. Backhoe..boom...crane etc. Plus she does my laundry, cooks and is pretty cool otherwise.
12/27/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Aimless
Plus she does my laundry, cooks and is pretty cool otherwise.

Oh man, you had me up until this part. LOL.
I'm serious. I'm looking at couch right now in my room with my folded clothes mom did I have yet to put away. Moms rule. At least mine does.:)

Harder part is getting GF to do it. lol Need my mom to train her.
Leaving mother can be hard. This will be the case I guess.
12/27/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Heroscaper
Yoda,

It's not to be mean or anything, but for god sake... this is holiday time , Christmas, dinners after dinners with families and friends... many people are on vacation somewhere away from a computer.

Also, new year celebrations are coming and parties are held around the country...

Holiday seasons only happens once a year, so people are trying to enjoy the most out of it.

Who the hell would sit alone in the basement playing an obsolete game and reading the forum ?!

You seriously needs to get and life and spend more time with your family and friends.

This is for your own good and no trolling attempt. Real talk here.

Happy holidays everyone,

Peace out !!

Man pull your head outta your rectal region and have a look at the world around you....... not everyone lives the way you may.

Not only that, but after lurking around the wiz forum b4 i started participating, it was GLARINGLY OBVIOUS that many of the regulars here consider each other FRIENDS and some as close as FAMILY...........
12/26/2013 06:44 AMPosted by yodatoy
Yori, are you Australian? If so, I got so many haters from down under. Ryoka used to flame me, then you.

Stop exaggerating. Our feud was born from you and your idiotic entourage ganging up up and bullying some of the newer players, and all I did was call you out. No grudges were ever held past that day :>

Like it or not, my words have made the impact it was intended to...because you have not been a pr1ck ever since.

So to diss 1person is one thing, but to diss a nation makes u ignorant and racist. As I recall, when a player from the Philippines called for help, 3x Australians donated $20 each. You were actually on that thread yourself, but all your msg was "oh shucks, that's just bad luck".

And you want to have a go at Australians?....man its hard to believe you're 40 y/o. either you're the best troll ever, or you're as dumb as sh1t.
My mother&brother moved to Australia, and they are 100% loving it.

Can't be bad?
12/27/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Aimless
I'm serious. I'm looking at couch right now in my room with my folded clothes mom did I have yet to put away. Moms rule. At least mine does.:)

Oedipus Aimless tbh.

@Yoda - I'm back from NJ...I ate Sang Kee everyday, u jelly?
Stop exaggerating. Our feud was born from you and your idiotic entourage ganging up up and bullying some of the newer players, and all I did was call you out. No grudges were ever held past that day :>

Can you find the thread? I want to read again if I really ganged up against noobs and you backed them up.

Hmm... I don't recall about my insensitive comment.
LOL, Australians!

hahahaha. so angry. need moar sheep! :p
20% of the Diablo III forum community makes up 80% of the discussion

/endthought
12/29/2013 03:40 AMPosted by Weegee
LOL, Australians!

Sounds like you're getting us confused with Kiwis(New Zealanders).

12/29/2013 11:20 AMPosted by Dean

/endthought

Probably closer to 2%
12/29/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Aphraell

/endthought

Probably closer to 2%

75% of statistics are entirely made up by the one posting them
12/29/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Aphraell
LOL, Australians!

Sounds like you're getting us confused with Kiwis(New Zealanders).

Nope :p

stop stealing our people! though you can keep Russel Crowe.
12/29/2013 02:58 PMPosted by apo

Probably closer to 2%

75% of statistics are entirely made up by the one posting them

60% of the time, it works every time.
12/27/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Aimless

ikr I wish my dishes would automatically jump into the basin and wash themselves. Everyday.
D E A D.