Noob Windforce DH

Demon Hunter
No way. That's what makes a Windforce a Windforce. Life steal will go bye bye.

Are they taking life steal away from from all Pre-RoS items? Will Pre-ROS objects become BOA come RoS? I have not seen anything confirming life steal being taken away after we take part of RoS. I have heard of objects in RoS not having life steal, but having not found a viable weapon to replace what I currently have, I have not seen it myself.

Now, I don't plan on taking knock back from my favorite WF, because I like it. The problem is that other people don't like it. Mainly Barbs and Monks (which is odd, because they run with weapons that have % fear. I find fear worse than knock back) find it frustrating. Having different weapons and gear based on the players you are running with.

Fire chains and a barb or monk doing vortex is awesome. Mainly because the elites cannot find time to cast their spells. They are either being sucked in or knocked back, no real time to cast.
Are they taking life steal away from from all Pre-RoS items? Will Pre-ROS objects become BOA come RoS? I have not seen anything confirming life steal being taken away after we take part of RoS. I have heard of objects in RoS not having life steal, but having not found a viable weapon to replace what I currently have, I have not seen it myself.
Once you hit 70, even if you have LS it won't do anything for you.

Now, I don't plan on taking knock back from my favorite WF, because I like it. The problem is that other people don't like it. Mainly Barbs and Monks (which is odd, because they run with weapons that have % fear. I find fear worse than knock back) find it frustrating. Having different weapons and gear based on the players you are running with.
A lot of players have this attitude towards KB, and I used to be one of them. The only build I have trouble playing around is CoB on a WD because of the small AoE. Even CM Wiz is fine, as long as you adjust your positioning to send monsters to them and not away from them.

Fire chains and a barb or monk doing vortex is awesome. Mainly because the elites cannot find time to cast their spells. They are either being sucked in or knocked back, no real time to cast.
Agreed. I use the KB to interrupt attacks- most notably Savage Beasts. It's also handy to get mobs off players that are lagging/DCd. It becomes incredibly potent with a pull monk in game.
01/06/2014 02:12 PMPosted by Rav1n
Once you hit 70, even if you have LS it won't do anything for you.

Thanks for the heads up, I would have been disappointed once I reach lvl 70 to see that. Or maybe I wouldn't have noticed it until I kept getting killed in normal situations. Just like how I was when my DPS was absurdly low when I was first playing PTR, and then I noticed my amulet was lvl 61 and not allowed.
01/06/2014 10:55 AMPosted by Rav1n
I play with 370k~400k EHP and it's fine even for tanking with Shadow Power:Gloom at MP8~10. When I play ranged, I switch gears and EHP drops to about 270~280k and I'm still fine at MP8. I'd say the better you are at keeping monsters away from you, the lower your comfortable EHP would be.
I find that 350K eHP with Gloom is about the minimum you need to run MP10 to avoid a one-shot situation with Savage Beasts and Fallen Maniacs.
Yeah.. At least that gives a healthy eHP buffer for herp derp moments. Although I usually try to step out of Savage Beast's charge path whenever possible or smoke screen it if I run a RF build in Act 1, and I always step away from Fallen Maniacs and kill them ranged even when I run a tank build.
Here is my build for WF (which has good sustain and proc KB well):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ha-Lf1UQiU
Thanks for the heads up, I would have been disappointed once I reach lvl 70 to see that. Or maybe I wouldn't have noticed it until I kept getting killed in normal situations. Just like how I was when my DPS was absurdly low when I was first playing PTR, and then I noticed my amulet was lvl 61 and not allowed.
You're welcome. Brooding is your friend.

01/06/2014 05:42 PMPosted by Oble
Yeah.. At least that gives a healthy eHP buffer for herp derp moments. Although I usually try to step out of Savage Beast's charge path whenever possible or smoke screen it if I run a RF build in Act 1, and I always step away from Fallen Maniacs and kill them ranged even when I run a tank build.
I try to get out of the way of those things too, but once in a while you get caught off guard or just the right situation occurs and you take the hit(s). Best to be prepared if you're in Hardcore.