Which MP should my WD run?

Hardcore
My profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kanade-1445/

I have about 37 hours on my WD so far and through some flipping I've managed to get her a basic set. I've been soloing Act 1 in MP2 at Festering, Leorics, FoM and then Weeping Hollow. One charge from a regular savage beast brings me from 71,000 to 54,000 with those stats, so I was concerned about going past MP2.

I've been soloing because nowadays my friends list is pretty empty now and I'd rather not deal with PKs in multiplayer games. Which MP should I run and what is the most efficient route for paragon leveling nowadays?
You could do MP-3 with your gear. But you should always play within your comfort level.
For upgrades: I'd start with the amulet and then the knife. After that the pants and bracers.

As for the efficient routes, they are still the same basic ones. Some people are starting to omit Weeping, but I like it. Groups are great since they boost your exp and survivability.

My 2 cents.

Happy to run with you. Right now, however, I play MP-1 (maybe 2 in group?) since I am still learning the Wiz. (I've killed enough of my WDs that I thought I'd try something different).

Lypher#1393

edit - darn spelling
The mp you think you are capable of IS the mp you are capable of.

...but from the outside looking in, if I had you gear I would run mp2-5 depending on what I was doing. You could farm mp3 pretty comfortably, and mp2 pretty quickly. Smart play would allow mp5 as long as you watch you back.
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll give MP3 a try.

I don't have too much experience with HC, but I'm thinking the savage beasts are considered to be extremely dangerous? I think a two charge combo from a champion pack might be enough to put me into Spirit Vessel..
I'd think about switching Big Bad Voodoo for Hex. I find Hex good for soloing my WD because he converts the elites and ubers to chickens and they become harmless.

YMMV
01/06/2014 03:15 PMPosted by vram1974
I'd think about switching Big Bad Voodoo for Hex. I find Hex good for soloing my WD because he converts the elites and ubers to chickens and they become harmless.

YMMV

I've tried Hex before, but I think BBV provides a bigger safety net because I only use it on elite packs with more dangerous affixes (i.e. any Savage Beast pack). I don't spam it on every elite pack if the cooldown is up.

When running ubers, I will swap to Hex, though I don't think I'll be running ubers anytime soon with my gear xD
Another question for experienced WDs: Based on my current stats with the armor buff from enchantress, which MP should I farm for ubers? Thanks~
If you consider not-solo, you can add me.

My WD SevenFtUnder will run MP3 with ya.
01/06/2014 07:54 PMPosted by Kanade
Another question for experienced WDs: Based on my current stats with the armor buff from enchantress, which MP should I farm for ubers? Thanks~

There are two schools of thought for keyfarming. One is to do mp2 as fast as you can (increasing the # of times you fight the KW in one session), and the other is to run the highest mp you can play (increasing the % that a key might actually drop from a KW). Just beware, anything under mp10 and a RNG may decide you get no key. I did 10 runs in a row once act 3 mp5 and got nothing, switched to mp1 to play with a friend and got a key and a Chantodo.

I guess what I am saying is unless you are mp10 capable, keyfarming should be done in whatever you consider to be your "sweet spot"