just got someone killed...

Hardcore
I don't usually play a lot, but I got someone killed today. I joined a public A1 hell game, and this lvl 51 DH asks if I can make a game in A3 hell. I asked him if he was sure he could handle it... he said yes. I asked again when we were in the game and even followed him along on my 60 WD to make sure he was safe.... Slain by Fire Wall 10 seconds into Depths lvl 1 RIP
Grats.
I felt terrible he left before I could say "gg RIP"
That happens alot.
No, he got himself killed. You being in the game just made him reckless. Not your fault.
No, he got himself killed. You being in the game just made him reckless. Not your fault.

exactly
Except,
We have 2 witnesses that have come forward. You, sir, pushed him into the grate.

MURDER
01/08/2014 06:58 PMPosted by EmmetOtter
Except,
We have 2 witnesses that have come forward. You, sir, pushed him into the grate.

MURDER

hahah
Well, a lvl 51 character and him being a DH wasn't advisable for Hell A3. But not your fault if he was killed by a fire grate. That's an extremely well known hazard.
Killed by a firegate? Not your fault. Don't stand in the damn fire. Problem solved.
worst part is the fire isn't always visible.. I avoid those areas most of the time just not worth it.
Do level 2 or 3. Safer
This is nothing your fault.

This story has gone into the "100 Funny Ways to Die" post:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11040144595?page=3
01/08/2014 06:03 PMPosted by jonassteele
I don't usually play a lot, but I got someone killed today. I joined a public A1 hell game, and this lvl 51 DH asks if I can make a game in A3 hell. I asked him if he was sure he could handle it... he said yes. I asked again when we were in the game and even followed him along on my 60 WD to make sure he was safe.... Slain by Fire Wall 10 seconds into Depths lvl 1 RIP

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
hey weve all seen or lost a low level in the depths firepits, or the keeps.

its unexpected, and a little hilarious.

i wouldnt trouble yourself too much, sounds like he lost a few hours and learned a lesson ;).
It's never pleasant to witness a death. I've only witnessed one so far. My buddy and I were in Act 4 inferno (mp0) and we were both struggling some, but unfortunately we just kept going and kept chatting and neither of us voiced our concern over the difficulty of the mobs, then we faced 2 gold elites and their blue buddies same time (I don't recall their abilities anymore) and my friend, who was a DH, vaulted into the fray. He was going down fast and I was yelling for him to get out of there while I was throwing blizzards around and trying to keep my own Wizard alive, I was trying to push toward him, but he wasn't even on my screen. He simply couldn't make it out and died, at which point I turned tail and ran, being chased the whole way back to the waypoint, dropping blizzards, and teleporting as fast as the skilsl recharged.

I made it out, but haven't been back to act 4 (inferno) since lol. Though tonight, I face my fears and will be going into act 4.

EDIT: here is the RIP thread I created in his honor: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9753776002#19
01/09/2014 01:05 AMPosted by Dissolved
Do level 2 or 3. Safer

No it aint. Keeps level 2 have those explodey guys
I was killed once by a coward.
01/09/2014 08:35 AMPosted by TheChemicals
I was killed once by a coward.

How does that actually happen?
01/09/2014 08:39 AMPosted by Red01Mustang
How does that actually happen?

lol