Hello barb community. Rate my barb plz.

Barbarian
Silverfire exclusively helped me build this barb. He was so helpful. I had tri nat ring for my wiz. Silverfire helped me with the rest of gears. I started with kingbenjamin's start up gears. Spent about 2b-3b I think. How does it look?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/yodatoy-1838/hero/38698672
niceeeeeeeee, budd!
Do you like ww on your left click? I didnt like the clicking to activate it, prefer to just hold and spin. (I think theres a way to change this if you havent already, or simply swap hota and ww)

Other than that looks good, surprised he didnt hook you up with a pizza spatula ,:)
01/12/2014 06:26 AMPosted by RagingKoala
Do you like ww on your left click? I didnt like the clicking to activate it, prefer to just hold and spin. (I think theres a way to change this if you havent already, or simply swap hota and ww)

can't I just hold the left click and hold to spin?

key assignment important?
I really dont remember if you can hold it to spin, with left click as my targetable skill, I prefer a target skill like hota for it.
Takes away any chance when you are trying to ww out of danger, that you wont accidently click a monster and stop before you reach your destination.
I just find it easier :)
Wow you built a barb....finally... You thought CM was good? pfft now experience true power/invulnerability short time it lasts. I'm sure its good barb if silverfire built it.
It's good, of course. Silverfire knows his gearing as well as anyone. I didn't expect to see Nats 2, but he'll claim you pushed him into it with the ring :-)

If you're mostly farming trash for xp, you might be able to use rend:lacerate instead of blood lust. The latter is nice against elites, but the former will do more damage. You have enough life steal on gear.

I really dont remember if you can hold it to spin, with left click as my targetable skill, I prefer a target skill like hota for it.
Takes away any chance when you are trying to ww out of danger, that you wont accidently click a

Yes, you can hold it down. I use ww on left mouse for my prep barb, and I don't have any trouble with accidental clicks, despite the high density in a crypt. I have more trouble with accidental right clicks on some of my other setups.
Haha yeah.. Sivlerfire - "nats sucks for barb dont ever ever get set" err " except for xyz, or if you have gg ring or its really end game for skorn users or...":p
01/12/2014 11:32 AMPosted by Aimless
Haha yeah.. Sivlerfire - "nats sucks for barb dont ever ever get set" err " except for xyz, or if you have gg ring or its really end game for skorn users or...":p

lol

Nat's 2-pc is something that I just have to accept is effective even though I'll never like it. :)

And yes, gooball, he already had the ring and boots so I just had to live with them. :p

I think even for him, it reduced the cost-effectiveness of his barb, but it's allowed him to hit very high crit chance without paying the massive premium for 5.5's and 6's everywhere that the rest of us are, so that's a good thing. The downside is that it makes the hp very low despite vit being stacked pretty aggressively.

01/12/2014 06:26 AMPosted by RagingKoala
looks good, surprised he didnt hook you up with a pizza spatula ,:)

I had him try my set out a couple of weeks ago. He did better than you'd expect, but from the getgo, I felt like dual wield fit his needs better. Lower learning curve, and by his own admission he's "not a grinder", so the standard Skorn ww/rend setup probably wouldn't make him as happy as a comfy dual wield hota-friendly set.
As far as left click vs right click, I noticed that this morning when looking at his profile. I don't think it matters much, but I remember having ww on left click gave me a lot of trouble when I was learning. I would swap HotA and ww buttons.
What? No DW horadric hamburgers? =]

Good looking set up. I agree, switching ww to right button is better. It may take a bit to get used to not spamming the left click (hota).
I was very impressed with silverfire's knowledge about the barb and how effectively and specifically purchase the right item.

I had Nat ring in my wiz and I also saw a lot of barbs wearing nat set (catbin is one of the example). my Nat ring also came with str.
I was very impressed with silverfire's knowledge about the barb.

Idk man...

Silverfire is barb of the year for dropping WoTB before a frozen pack.. Seems like a noob to me.
01/12/2014 12:34 PMPosted by xxxkan
I was very impressed with silverfire's knowledge about the barb.

Idk man...

Silverfire is barb of the year for dropping WoTB before a frozen pack.. Seems like a noob to me.

In order to win that, you have, you know, actually play the barb.
nice! I want to be this strong... :)
I am still pretty new and perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places but.. 2-3b for 200k damage, 50k hp and ~600 AR is what I'm seeing, and I'm not impressed.. someone help me out!
01/12/2014 05:23 PMPosted by JakeBurgmeie
I am still pretty new and perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places but.. 2-3b for 200k damage, 50k hp and ~600 AR is what I'm seeing, and I'm not impressed.. someone help me out!

What are you not impressed about?
01/12/2014 05:23 PMPosted by JakeBurgmeie

not trying to impress anyone. but I think 2-3b for 200k dmg with 50k hp at my plvl is more than good enough?

when I was building a descent sns wiz, it costs x10 to make it work in mp10 efficiently.

Still L2P.
You can build an mp10 barb for much cheaper, but you'll have to compromise a lot more than this one does. Yoda's has high crit chance, a cold hota soj, hits the 2.5/2.5 breakpoint, and has decent ehp. The sheet dps is of little importance, because he'll be able to hota his way through elites, or ww/sprint his way through trash.
01/12/2014 05:37 PMPosted by yodatoy

not trying to impress anyone. but I think 2-3b for 200k dmg with 50k hp at my plvl is more than good enough?

when I was building a descent sns wiz, it costs x10 to make it work in mp10 efficiently.

Still L2P.

Well, I was legitimately asking what I was doing wrong because I assumed 2-3b for 200k damage and 50k hp was crazy and all I got was a snobby, elitist "it's fine l2p" which leads me to assume you simply don't know how to spend money. My 250m set of gear has better damage and I have no issues in MP10 with 30k hp.

L2AHkcya.