Goodbye for now Diablo III

Hardcore
Recently got hooked on leveling and gearing up toons in a Chinese game with tremendous gold sink (always down to near zero!) and lots of PvP and events ............so bye bye to Disconnect III for now.

Last I remembered in D3 was doing a couple of MP10 crypt runs on my ZDS monk BumbleBeeIV with three OP WDs, crazy XP, but guess I will never see my second P100. Spent billion+ on my WD just to make him look good when RoS comes, maybe I will be back!

Bye and thank you all.

Stay smart!
It's always fun playing with you Douvinsky, hopefully you come back soon.
Thank you for the many runs together and take care. Hope you have a good break and hit me up for a few runs when RoS comes out. Look forward to more monster slaying together.
Damn, sorry to see you leaving Douv.

Always fun running with you and the crazy pulls we get going sometimes.

Hope you pop in from time to time and don't completely quit on us.
what game?
yeah what game?
01/16/2014 09:58 PMPosted by LoRdNuKe
what game?

01/17/2014 12:26 AMPosted by Pyeek
yeah what game?

The game is called「風流三國」, "FengLiuSanGuo". It is a free online game (as long as you can resist the temptation to buy further IGG from their official website). There are many great designs in this Chinese game keep people like me addicted.

I am currently playing at the following two servers, S39 and S46. If you happen to be playing that game too and want to look for me at S39, I am the guild leader of a guild called "English" lol.

Enrock, Khai, Roland,

I might logged in D3 once in a while and see how you guys are doing, and I don't mind a run or two with good friends!
01/17/2014 02:27 AMPosted by Reaper

The game is called「風流三國」, "FengLiuSanGuo". It is a free online game (as long as you can resist the temptation to buy further IGG from their official website). There are many great designs in this Chinese game keep people like me addicted.

I am currently playing at the following two servers, S39 and S46. If you happen to be playing that game too and want to look for me at S39, I am the guild leader of a guild called "English" lol.

Enrock, Khai, Roland,

I might logged in D3 once in a while and see how you guys are doing, and I don't mind a run or two with good friends!

Is the client in english or are there any translated clients around?

I used to play dozens of F2P korean mmo's they are pretty good. Too bad these days all those mmo's are clones of other clones. They are all using the same engine :')

The Client is in Chinese (Taiwanese Chinese). Time to learn up Chinese lol.

BTW they just opened up a new server today S50, and they have promotions within the first 3 days of new server opening so I am creating another new toon with new profession!
I think I'm on the game site. Translated the page.
I started the game, I think. Lol, how are you navigating in game? I don't understand a thing that's going on.
01/17/2014 02:34 AMPosted by kozxmartt
I think I'm on the game site. Translated the page.
I started the game, I think. Lol, how are you navigating in game? I don't understand a thing that's going on.

Haha. You are probably in town and need to return a quest or get a quest (with the usual "!" "?").

All the navigations are done just by using mouse clicks.

The screenshot below shows just how one of the towns looks like, and the one in the bottom is a battle scene.

http://i.imgur.com/KOYW0wE.png