Blizz is inviting streamers to office

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 17 Next
they both quit ROS, because it was boring...
I wonder if Athene got an invite too since he's from Belgium, I'm jealous... Free trip to Paris and Hotel costs covered.
01/22/2014 06:31 AMPosted by TheSaint
Watch Kongor's vid, pretty sure he's not going to be hyping anything RoS. His video is pretty much saying he can't believe Blizzard invited him, he doesn't really care that much and he thinks RoS is only aiding the downfall of D3.

It's a joke, this is indie company style mistakes. I have close to a decade experience of dealing everything from skills to the economy, to how cheating worked from map hacks, to duping to botting, to people stealing keys, to region keys, blah blah blah blah, and their idea is to invite streamers who have only played a perpetually broken game lol.

Yeah, but do Blizzard know you? Hehe, I don't doubt you have lot of experience regarding D2 and D3, but not sure you have what they are looking for in this instance.

01/22/2014 07:14 AMPosted by KhaoS
I wonder if Athene got an invite too since he's from Belgium, I'm jealous... Free trip to Paris and Hotel costs covered.

Pretty sure if they are inviting the other European players, they are inviting Athene as well. Question is if he declined the invite or not.

Anyways, looking forward to hear what they are up to :)
01/22/2014 05:00 AMPosted by DaFemaleBoss
Get ready for the propaganda.

This x 100!

This is nothing more than a PR stunt. Believe me, they don't give a rats backside about what they think of RoS, why b/c it looks like the game is ready to ship in it's current sorry a&& state...with 6 weeks left there probably won't be much changes. Nothing KingKongor, or Moldran or Invis or Mike Evans or any other EU streamer with a fairly popular youtube channel says to them won't matter.

I hate to say it but it looks like they're going to try and buy their "loyalty" with a free trip etc.
It's an influencer program! Beware! :p
Xbox is paying people off to say good things too. Shills
01/22/2014 04:46 AMPosted by wxmyjnsn2
hahahah keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

They will be brainwashed and come out with new videos telling us how great the game is going to be,

/thread

maybe they will pay them for good reviews like MS / EA, get ready for a HUGE propaganda HYPE campaign from youtubers / streamers
01/22/2014 04:46 AMPosted by wxmyjnsn2
hahahah keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

They will be brainwashed and come out with new videos telling us how great the game is going to be,

Hey, ya gotta wine 'em & dine 'em, eh?

:D
Same as the pvp meeting for wow? Does any know what they said by know or improved? What? No?!? Why? Oh yeah nothing has been done.

EU
I really don't like Kongor, he always comes off as such an !@#. And after he started flaming his viewers for not following him to other games I just stopped watching him completely.
Positive slant: Blizzard understands it's very easy for people to be negative about things without a face and is fixing that.
i wouldn't care either way. the only thing that matters to me is MY opinion of the game and whether or not it is worth the time.

looking at ros and the pathetic drops in the beta makes me think it is probably not worth the 40$
01/22/2014 04:41 AMPosted by KhaoS
Multiple streamers / youtubers are invited over to Paris and have all traveling costs covered, they are even paying the travel cost for KingKongor that has to come all the way from Canada.

KingKongor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC_WGfP4EbE

Moldran:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP45BCyWZv4

Probably a good move, these guys will probably be hyping RoS more after that.

I like how you take the time to mention " they are even paying the travel cost for KingKongor that has to come all the way from Canada" as if that was in the deepest corner of the universe while it's actually closer to Europe than the U.S.

Or is it that anywhere that isn't U.S is a world far far away? rofl
01/22/2014 09:15 AMPosted by Pickering
Multiple streamers / youtubers are invited over to Paris and have all traveling costs covered, they are even paying the travel cost for KingKongor that has to come all the way from Canada.

KingKongor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC_WGfP4EbE

Moldran:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP45BCyWZv4

Probably a good move, these guys will probably be hyping RoS more after that.

I like how you take the time to mention " they are even paying the travel cost for KingKongor that has to come all the way from Canada" as if that was in the deepest corner of the universe while it's actually closer to Europe than the U.S.

Or is it that anywhere that isn't U.S is a world far far away? rofl

After all, according to a infamous American female politician in Alaska where Russia can be seen.

;)
hopefully they bluntly tell them whats wrong

like so..

x is wrong. period.

not..this indecisive crap ive been seeing to avoid hurt feelings