**SERVERS DOWN!** 1/30/2014 10:45pm EST

General Discussion
Best Part no blue post about how long.... And if you go to server page, it shows all servers up and running. cant log into Europe either
does this mean 10% off on the ROS expansion?
Free Legendaries for everyone!

MAKE IT RAIN!
01/30/2014 07:50 PMPosted by DarkSayain
someone post when they can log in....how long do these usually last?

Never got kicked out here. About to go to bed anyway so I logged out; went to log back in and can't get in. The authentication server is down, not the game servers.
sames
error 6? i think i have a bingo.... who do i see about prizes?
So let's discuss RoS in the meantime! I looked at a lot of the crusader class and it looks dope! I can't wait! anyone else excited?
My prepped crypt crashed the server... down here to... but a few friends are still online!
this is sum bull, i can get to the connecting to servers done but it wont get past the authentication part without a error message. its been a nasty day here on the west coast, so maybe the weather is messing with our connections?
so that sounds like a big deal and not likely to be up anytime soon. once again RMAH screws up DIABLO for EVERYONE!!!!! D3 still goes down in history for the worst video game management blunder of all time. Well done blizz well done.
Just play the Asian servers in the meantime. lolz
same issue here.

was in middle of prepping a crypt mp10. than just got kicked.

i play hardcore.

had buddys in mumble i was running with that said i survived so... thank god

get this fixed!
i get error 3006
Happened to me as well. Friends on the east coast I was playing with are unaffected.
01/30/2014 07:56 PMPosted by Space
So let's discuss RoS in the meantime! I looked at a lot of the crusader class and it looks dope! I can't wait! anyone else excited?

this belongs here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/10646512/
I'm on the East Coast - I can't get in.
PTR server is up
01/30/2014 07:59 PMPosted by Scourge
I'm on the East Coast - I can't get in.

Same here.
01/30/2014 07:58 PMPosted by DarkSayain
so that sounds like a big deal and not likely to be up anytime soon. once again RMAH screws up DIABLO for EVERYONE!!!!! D3 still goes down in history for the worst video game management blunder of all time. Well done blizz well done.
Aliens: Colonial Marines. RMAH is terrible though.