Where to now ? 'Gearing advice'

Barbarian
So, recently passed the 400K DPS mark fully buffed. great.. but where to now without spending billions of gold ?

I can solo Elites and Keywardens in MP10 without losing WotB, can maintain fury on single target easily and haven't tried ubers but will tell you tomorrow.

The key areas that i think need to improve are Crit chance and Vitality, but which items would i be replacing to try and reach the 300K DPS unbuffed mark ?
Your current health pool could be improved. More Vit on your shoulders along with either %life and/or Armor, and more Vit and Armor on your IK Chest. Get Vit on your IK Belt.

Once you have more life from those slots, get a Lacunis with higher CC% and Str and ignore the Vit on the bracer. Get a double Str Mempo (unless you can afford CC Mempo) and drop the Vit.

You may be able to trade some CD% on your rings for better CC% and IAS, but I doubt it'll be worth it.
With wrath up, you're at 1.88 aps. The breakpoint is 1.82, so you're wasting 6%. So upgrade either your ammy, offhand ring, or gloves to one without ias, but better damage stats. The ring is probably the weakest of those. You will drop the vit, but as jansenmd says, there are plenty of places where you can (and should) get more vit. It definitely won't cost billions to upgrade your chest, shoulders and belt.
02/03/2014 03:27 AMPosted by Bashii
The key areas that i think need to improve are Crit chance and Vitality, but which items would i be replacing to try and reach the 300K DPS unbuffed mark ?

Ok you have some things a little messed up there.

Place to get vit are

Shoulders, craft vit ones try and get high vit 250 Str and AR 75
Replace the innas pants with high vit ones (180 plus) 9AS

This will remove the dependency of the vit on your rings

Replace right ring with a CC CHD STR unity or CC AS one

Your ammy is fairly average as it has no damage modifiers

I would get a high STR Mempho or at least a 4.5 cc one. Right now the auction house is a buyers dream as a lot are trying to get rid of gear for ROS

PS One thing to really consider though, as ROS is fast approaching I would not go overboard spending on upgrades. I think you have a reasonably decent toon as is but its your choice in the end.

Good Luck