Paragon 1000 Club!

Wizard
02/03/2014 07:52 AMPosted by Junger
Where's dat DH PL100???

Impossible man. Don't feel like gettin carried the whole way.

:p
carried? lol
dh's are good as fuhhhh ((if you snapshot or use spike/bola build))
I could not see myself getting him to 100. >_<

One word Boozor:

FUMO
Grats, man ! : )

I was intending to PL1000 but a few posts I read and the diminishing return for each xtra PL in D3V for RoS just "cooled me down" ! ; )

Plus, the grinding is getting quite old by now since I dun enjoy all classes. So I got 2 monks at PL100 and prolly a 3rd wiz too. I'll try to finish my WD which is a funny (understand "OP") class to play. But I'll prolly give up on the barb which I never really liked (siiiiiiigh ...) and the DH which definitely lacks the "feeling of power" despite the decent gear I bought her (350+ k dps with a spike trap build + calamity) ...

That should bring me to PL700 and will be enough to start with in RoS.
Congratulations, Boozor! Very nice achievement!!!
02/03/2014 08:32 AMPosted by lameboi
carried? lol
dh's are good as fuhhhh ((if you snapshot or use spike/bola build))

If you ever see me run with my barb, you realize nothing can come close to that efficiency.

So i'm not use to having to be "carried" or be "slow"

No offense to DH's because it is a different play style (one that I enjoy actually) but they really don't bring anything to a group so that's why I see myself (in DH play) to be getting "carried" which I am not use to.

Even near the end of my 3rd wizard, my 550k archon was feeling like a hindrance to a solid crypt team.

I gave DH a good effort back in SEPT 2012, got to paragon 35 before any exp bonus and doing it solo. But the investment to efficiency wasn't enough for me so I had to look elsewhere.

Both monk and WD were very nice team characters. Archon, not bad but did not feel as good in archon form compared to the WD/monk/Barb classes.

Anyways, my 2 cents :)
Gratz Boozer;)

I almost have my 5th PL100, and I need to get my Wiz to PL100 next for number 6. I have a Monk at PL52, but I will need to L2P a little better before I can play in a group and not feel like a hindrance. That character could be number 7, and I might have to let my HC character die for another WD because they feel so easy to level. It really depends on how much playtime I get, and anything more than PL500 is a bonus cause that's all I thought I would have time for.
GRATZ BOOZ!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXXOXOXXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Doesn't count.....5 barbs????

J/k nice job....Saddening in a way because that's 1 less person that will be doing crypt runs =(

I.T. hit 100, than you....peez doesn't play anymor....melk only on ptr.....doly mostly ptr...junger playing tim the tool man taylor....

Doesn't leave a ton of mumblers left to run with.

EFF
Grats on p1000!
Even near the end of my 3rd wizard, my 550k archon was feeling like a hindrance to a solid crypt team.

My archon is only 510k, but thanks to Jaetch, I found out about a couple of ways to make up for the dmg. When I prep the crypts I group the monsters, so I can get a deep freeze up, go into archon, enjoy the extra ~100k dmg for ~12secs, then after the fight, check if archon is reset by pushing the 'skills' button, if it is, leave archon, rebuff, then rinse and repeat on the next group. Works well if the group allows you that second to leave archon and rebuff. Also, if a WD is there, then the chances of him popping the bad voodoo at the same time that you have the deep freeze is high. Good synergy there, with deep freeze, big bad voodoo, and guiding light on, I reach 918k sheet dmg.
But I also use cold blooded whenever there is any type of cold dmg in my party that I'm aware of, for a delicious 20% multiplicative dmg.
I know you know all this, but I just have to post it so the 500 and something k dps archons won't feel so bad about themselves. lol
@ Pens

It was really fun grinding hard with you for that week or two, you've gotten a ton better, and by better I mean "efficient" haha.

But you were gone all week this week :( and ma barb waits for no one ^_^

I'm hoping more people show up on mumble, even new people that want to contribute.

02/03/2014 10:07 AMPosted by Swalls
Grats on p1000!

My archon is only 510k, but thanks to Jaetch, I found out about a couple of ways to make up for the dmg. When I prep the crypts I group the monsters, so I can get a deep freeze up, go into archon, enjoy the extra ~100k dmg for ~12secs, then after the fight, check if archon is reset by pushing the 'skills' button, if it is, leave archon, rebuff, then rinse and repeat on the next group. Works well if the group allows you that second to leave archon and rebuff. Also, if a WD is there, then the chances of him popping the bad voodoo at the same time that you have the deep freeze is high. Good synergy there, with deep freeze, big bad voodoo, and guiding light on, I reach 918k sheet dmg.
But I also use cold blooded whenever there is any type of cold dmg in my party that I'm aware of, for a delicious 20% multiplicative dmg.
I know you know all this, but I just have to post it so the 500 and something k dps archons won't feel so bad about themselves. lol

Yea this is exactly what I do, DF every pack. I probably run with a CM wiz around 5% of crypt runs, so CB never gets used.

I run teleport archon for increased survivability in the FOM/WH it definitely is worthwhile even if it saves you 1 death a run.

Dead archon = no exp/ no use.

Sorry, I only complain about 550k archon because its a lot different then my old 700k archon lol, anything beyond 450k DPS for MP10 crypts is highly respectable already, didn't want to down play that.
Boozor speaks the truth. Had to delete my DH. Didn't want to, but making a P100 barb from scratch turned out to be faster.
02/03/2014 10:14 AMPosted by Boozor
But you were gone all week this week :( and ma barb waits for no one
^_^

I think i went 93-100 on wed and thurs night.....wife took over Fri/Sat/Sun =(

Pens game tonight but might hop on after...still gotta get the WD to 100 and wiz.
Nice Boozor, congratulations!

I'm still frozen at 93. :)
02/03/2014 08:27 AMPosted by Boozor
02/03/2014 07:52 AMPosted by Junger
Where's dat DH PL100???

Impossible man. Don't feel like gettin carried the whole way.

:p

If you lower the MP a bit, DHs are great at farming XP. Im finishing mine, its my fastest P100 so far.

Thing is, my gear is meh so I do it at low MPs. I'm not sure that'd be acceptable to you :)