Thank you for making Spectral Hound bigger!

General Discussion
Our little Spectral Cockroach is now an actual HOUND FROM SPECTRAL HELL!

Thank you, Blizzard!
??

Did the latest patch make it bigger?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jqnw3n&s=8

Yes
Nice, I'm ready for my CE now.

Let's go go go.
Thank you! Looks very cool. Size is perfect now.
02/09/2014 07:38 AMPosted by TheNightOwl

He did, indeed, have a bit of a growth spurt in the last patch. He's been eating his Nephalem, err, I mean, kibble. Yes. Kibble.

>_>

<_<
it will grow more ? i want to feed him grow :)
Woopty doo , now how bout putting more effort into the stuff that matters !

I think the new Blizz devs are extremely lazy and corporate greed rules at their house.
Blizz when this fails (Which it will) you wont have as many of your original d3 player base left that have stuck with it. You gonna drive a lot of people away for good this time, maybe even me.

Edit: If you want some insight as to why this won't change read this post , This guy really understands it ! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11538223789

Sadly, yep, but I think it's already too late for so many of their diehard fans, when D2 was out, there wasn't nearly this much COMPETENT, or even remotely AWESOME full on RPG competitors, and (of the few other great ones around) NONE OF them were free.

Blizzard does not want to change with the times, thinks they can give us 3.1415 major patches a year and still keep us happy, When games like Path of Exile's patch list make my head hurt.

Since its release sometime in October, it's had 21 patches. That's 4 months.

I believe 4 of those added content such as new items, new spells, and new optional paid perks.

How many patches have WE had since october guys?

...Anyone?

I'm beginning to think, after this past week of Blizzard's comments, they don't care if it was late, OR great.

Only if it makes them obscene amounts of money, or not.

And that makes me a sad panda gamer.
P.S: I forgot to add my source for how many patches they've had.

I (poorly) counted from here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/patch-notes
02/10/2014 08:45 PMPosted by Griz
Woopty doo , now how bout putting more effort into the stuff that matters !

No need to be rude about not caring in a thread devoted to the topic you dont seem to care about. There are 4 THOUSAND other threads out there that address every one of your issues, and these guys have to click through them all day every day. Sometimes it's nice to have good news to give people.

"Thank you for making the dog bigger! It's appreciated, guys!"
"You're welcome fellow gamer person!"

before they crawl back into the putrid angry sewer that makes up most of this forum and get spat upon, threatened, and talked down to and about for the rest of their day.

Chill out, man. Just my opinion, sorry if i offended anyone.
Now to make Legendaries grow in quality, instead of shrink.

Anyway +1 for taking feedback serious on the spectral gnome hound.
I notice this as well, now he looks great. Good job!
02/09/2014 07:38 AMPosted by TheNightOwl

He did, indeed, have a bit of a growth spurt in the last patch. He's been eating his Nephalem, err, I mean, kibble. Yes. Kibble.

>_>

<_<

LOL! :P
02/10/2014 08:48 PMPosted by Elementer
it will grow more ? i want to feed him grow :)

Lol. As long as you don't mind losing characters, you can feed him all you want! :D
Could I feed one to my character, too, so that his skill tree and important decisions in character development which increase longevity and enjoyment of the game grow, as well?
02/10/2014 10:12 PMPosted by Superchang
Could I feed one to my character, too, so that his skill tree and important decisions in character development which increase longevity and enjoyment of the game grow, as well?

Oh go away... Ugh...

So true.
02/10/2014 11:12 PMPosted by Superchang

So true.

http://i.imgur.com/zb438E3.jpg

: I