Emergency Maintenance 2/10

Blizzard Archive
We will be performing emergency maintenance between the hours of 6:00 p.m. PST and 8:00 p.m. PST to address recent connection issues.

Please be advised that this maintenance period may cause log-in and connectivity issues while it is ongoing. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This wasn't locked.
Nice!
02/10/2014 06:13 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Well, I'm running out of patience and there's nothing to understand because you don't clarify anything about the connection issues. It's just the same 'we are aware of an issue blahblah" statement over and over and over again. How about some transparency? How about some insights?
02/11/2014 04:24 AMPosted by Fidz
02/10/2014 06:13 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Well, I'm running out of patience and there's nothing to understand because you don't clarify anything about the connection issues. It's just the same 'we are aware of an issue blahblah" statement over and over and over again. How about some transparency? How about some insights?

They aren't going to give you a breakdown of what is causing the exact issue (for obvious reasons).

What exactly are you looking for anyway?
02/10/2014 09:18 PMPosted by Zyron
Keep up the great work guys! PC Diablo remains truly noteworthy.

Not sure if serious...or trolling
let's hope for the best :)
I wish we could go back to the old ways when we didn't need an internet connection to simply play the single player quests... now there are so many requirements to even have blizzard games it just keeps getting more and more difficult to enjoy.
the game is dead. whats there to do? paragon level to 1000? ubering and pvp is a joke. i dont understand why people continue to try to throw their ideas and suggestions at the dev's to try to fix everything that is broken in this game. its like beating a dead horse..
Still not locked... :D
Beta for the ppl would compensate.
The server status says it should be up, yet I can't login? Is there an ETA for the server to be up? In the past we would get a message in the right hand side window. Why does this have to be a mystery?
The server is good now. well the log in is cough cough... just relog from windows mate :)