Quest Reset Broken

General Discussion
Error Code 300006. =( Please fix!
I am also getting this.
Same
Yeah I still can't reset my quests either.
Just found the answer. Aparently it's a known issue: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11883998315

"Quests:

The "Reset Quests" button will return an error when pressed by players who pre-ordered Reaper of Souls. "
02/26/2014 08:45 PMPosted by marmarinho
Just found the answer. Aparently it's a known issue: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11883998315

Thanks for the link! We're testing a hotfix for this right now. I don't have an ETA on when the hotfix will be deployed (or even if it will pass testing), but I still wanted to communicate that we're not only aware of the issue, but actively working to address it.

If we are able to hotfix, we'll be sure to communicate that information via forum post, or even a front page blog post (as we've often done in the past).

For repetition sake, this is the issue in question:

Quests
  • The "Reset Quests" button will return an error when pressed by players who pre-ordered Reaper of Souls.
02/26/2014 09:08 PMPosted by Lylirra
02/26/2014 08:45 PMPosted by marmarinho

Thanks for the link! We're testing a hotfix for this right now. I don't have an ETA on when the hotfix will be deployed (or even if it will pass testing), but I still wanted to communicate that we're not only aware of the issue, but actively working to address it.

If we are able to hotfix, we'll be sure to communicate that information via forum post, or even a front page blog post (as we've often done in the past).

For repetition sake, this is the issue in question:

[quote]Quests
  • The "Reset Quests" button will return an error when pressed by players who pre-ordered Reaper of Souls.

Thanks Lylirra! Logged in right now and it seems to work now. Couldn't reset my wiz quests and now I just did it.
02/26/2014 09:37 PMPosted by marmarinho
Thanks Lylirra! Logged in right now and it seems to work now. Couldn't reset my wiz quests and now I just did it.

Can confirm that the hotfix is now live!
Thanks for the quick hotfix!

My "Reset Quests" button now work as intended!

Thumbs up to Blizzard once more!!!
can i just confirm "reset quests" only applies to 1 character? or all?
02/26/2014 10:58 PMPosted by Fireblade
can i just confirm "reset quests" only applies to 1 character? or all?

Just one character at a time. ;) I use it often.
Did this fix the bosses didn't drop legen on first kill after reset ?
I have a character that can reset the quests, but I have another that doesn't have the button pop up. I have looked many times and cant figure out how to see what I am missing. Anybody find a way to see what quests you are missing to be complete?
What exactly do we get from reseting quests? I'm still gaining XP when i complete the quest even without resetting the progress. So what kind of rewards can we 'earn again'?
You are supposed to get a 100% legendary or set item on first boss kill, but problem is that it does not seems to work.
So either it's buged, or tool tip for the rest is buged.
Ok. Thanks.

From what i read/heard before you're only supposed to get a legendary beween 1-59lvl. So i guess there is no point in reseting the progress on a character that's already level 60?

To be honest this option seems pointless since you can level a new character to 60 in like three hours.

So either I'm missing something or I'm not creative enough to find any use for this button :(
I reset the quest and only get 4 blues from The Butcher in ACT 1... I will like know if that was a bug or only lv1-59 can get 100% drop on a legendary from Butcher/Belial/Azmodan/Diablo.
i hope they come ut with guilds & more things Like a bigger world for Diablo coliding with WoW like a secret world for WoW players i know it doesnt make snse it will be a treat for me
having problems downloading the new patch for diablo 3 can u help
My button is still greyed out.

What is required to reset quests? Can a Blue please comment, as lots of speculation has been submitted to forums