[ATTENTION] Extended Maintenance - 2/25/2014 - Complete

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 40 Next
I like how everyone is like "1 hour 21 minutes and 15 seconds". Its not like the servers will be back up at the exact ETR, even if Blizzard gets the servers back up at all, we all know there is another extension coming any minute. or it could be like 1.0.6 when they extended the patch release for "maintenance" and failed to mention about an hour after the ETR that they were extending it again. You'll see hahaha
Which of the following will happen in the next 45 minutes:

A. Server will come back up Early
B. Server will come back on time
C. Server will still be down at 3 PST, but Blizzard will post notification of the delay PRIOR to 3.
D. Server will still be down at 3 PST, but Blizzard will not make any indication until after 3
??
02/25/2014 02:13 PMPosted by BarberJR
You'll see hahaha

You need to have some faith, son. Valar Morghulis.
I like how everyone is like "1 hour 21 minutes and 15 seconds". Its not like the servers will be back up at the exact ETR, even if Blizzard gets the servers back up at all, we all know there is another extension coming any minute. or it could be like 1.0.6 when they extended the patch release for "maintenance" and failed to mention about an hour after the ETR that they were extending it again. You'll see hahaha

"Sometimes Blizzard extends maintenance."

You probably should take it easy for awhile, that keen insight probably took a lot out of you.
Definitely D
02/25/2014 02:13 PMPosted by Trance
other one bites the dust!
??
good god people chill out the servers will be back up soon and you can go play for a hour then you can come back an fill the forums with all you crying and whinning i didnt get this and they didn't do that and they told us a lie its ok peeps just chill for a bit hang your towel up let it dry for a bit then it all starts over again

here kitty kitty
D, what did I win?
02/25/2014 01:10 PMPosted by Nevalistis
On a related note:

02/25/2014 12:37 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Due to maintenance, our game site is currently unable to access the character data to publish online. As long as we are in maintenance, it’s likely that character profiles will be in a state of flux.

Sorry for any confusion or minor panic this may have caused. Just grab your towels and it'll be okay. ;)

Actually, Nev, I expected this. S'all good, man. We'll be playing in a bit and all the minor stuff will be forgotten. All you have to do is divert our attention to another "shiny" ... we'll look. Then forgot the other ... what was I saying?
02/25/2014 02:15 PMPosted by term

"Sometimes Blizzard extends maintenance."

You probably should take it easy for awhile, that keen insight probably took a lot out of you.

"Sometimes"? Really? I have not seen one instance where maintenance or patch releases were ever completed at the initial ETR for D3. Not once.

"And you never paid for Drugs, Dewey! Not once!!!!" Hahaha sorry
Hey everyone! I’ve got a new update regarding today’s maintenance.

Earlier today, we discovered a hardware issue while conducting internal testing on patch 2.0.1. We’re currently working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, but the issue itself is going to require significant time to address and additional downtime will be needed. As a result, the earliest we anticipate servers will be available is 8:00 PM PST. For players living in other regions, here’s a great resource to determine how this translates to your specific time zone: http://everytimezone.com/

We’re really looking forward to players getting a chance to explore and enjoy patch 2.0.1, and are working diligently to bring the game online as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Please stay tuned to this thread for updates!

In the meantime, we’ve gone ahead and published the patch 2.0.1 on our game site here. Note that we will be adding the full list of character changes in later, and will be sure to provide an update once that information is available.
Server status page just went down and peoples profiles show a different 404.
That means 11PM Eastern Standard Time =(
02/25/2014 02:20 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Hey everyone! I’ve got a new update regarding today’s maintenance.

Earlier today, we discovered a hardware issue while conducting internal testing on patch 2.0.1. We’re currently working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, but the issue itself is going to require significant time to address and additional downtime will be needed. As a result, the earliest we anticipate servers will be available is 8:00 PM PST. For players living in other regions, here’s a great resource to determine how this translates to your specific time zone: [url="http://everytimezone.com/ "]http://everytimezone.com/ [/url]

We’re really looking forward to players getting a chance to explore and enjoy patch 2.0.1, and are working diligently to bring the game online as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Please stay tuned to this thread for updates!

In the meantime, we’ve gone ahead and published the patch 2.0.1 on our game site [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/"]here[/url]. Note that we will be [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11883238296?page=2#27"]adding the full list of character changes[/url] in later, and will be sure to provide an update once that information is available.

Greatness takes time! :)
guys can you tell me it is normal that after patch update its shows me this strange button? here
http://postimg.org/image/5ntydq9tn/full/
pisseddddd......
WOOT... C!!!

Thanks for the heads up Neva, totally not shocked.
Guess the answer was C. 10PM here, I'll check it out in the morning.
OMG, what....?????!??!