[ATTENTION] Extended Maintenance - 2/25/2014 - Complete

General Discussion
Prev 1 35 36 37 40 Next
02/25/2014 07:36 PMPosted by TARDIS
I waited LITERALLY all day for this?

I suspect you waited figuratively all day for this as it hasn't been 24 hours yet.

Sorry, feeling troll-ish atm. (^_^)
Patch is failing to patch. You guys haven't forgotten what happened when you rolled this game out in 2012, do you? Why is it you guys insist on infuriating your customers with failed rollouts?
undo peer to peer in settings - I had similar issue and when I unchecked peer to peer and reloaded the launcher, the patch update went by considerably faster - sounds counter-intuitive I know but that was my experience.
OK, it works great now. Guess the servers were just overloaded.
Same here.
02/25/2014 07:51 PMPosted by Squishy
undo peer to peer in settings - I had similar issue and when I unchecked peer to peer and reloaded the launcher, the patch update went by considerably faster - sounds counter-intuitive I know but that was my experience.

Thank you Squishy! I did have peer to peer running. Turned it off, game updating.
the graphics are shuttering when i move my character. is that Lag? or does the Patch need a Patch.
what happend to my items in the ah? it is not march 18th. blizz will prolly keep the ah under maintenance until march 18th dirty very dirty. I guess cheating does prevail
AH will open back up. Your items will be their until 6/23 if I recall correctly. This notice was in red at the bottom of the AH page while it was open today.
Anyone getting error 317002? Can't get in :/
can we know if this will be avaible soon estimate hour plz
I give huge credit to all the programmers at Blizzard for undertaking this massive project, with such an ardently faithful fan base. I've recently started trying my hand at making games using the Unity program, and it is so hard! A comma in the wrong place, or a superfluous type character will make pages of coding stop working. MAD. PROPS!! Keep on keeping on!
Are we there yet? :)
So this optimizing game has taken about an hour and I'm 20% through. Is there any way to speed this up? Is this a problem a lot of people are having? Is it my internet connection or my computer?
MY GAME CRASHES WHENEVER I OPEN THE AH. FIX
20 gig patch....god I hope it's worth it
so many ppl on the svr right now prob. mines unusually slow 2
FYI: got in game and played a bit. Once I got back to town, game started to act weird. Took 3 minutes for my chest to open despite numerous tries. NPC's and vendors were un responsive. Just couldn't play anymore. Was like the server forgot about me for huge chunks of time. Had to log off a few minutes ago out of frustration.
actually just upped my min/max down speed from default and now it's rockin
haha 20+ gig patch = D4