Where is the AH? New Patch 2.0.1

General Discussion
Sorry if there is already a thread on this but I have not seen it. How do you access the AH? I understand that it's going away but I would like to grab my items before the closure.

Is this a issue with the new patch or did Bliz seriously just lock everyone out before the actual shutting down of both GAH and RMAH? I just want my items.
You literally had like 5 months dude...
The AH was supposed to leave on March 18th, and all of our items in storage or for sale in the AH have now disappeared. I think this is a pretty valid question.
02/25/2014 08:20 PMPosted by Tethamet
You literally had like 5 months dude...

No I didn't.

02/25/2014 08:44 PMPosted by Diomedes
The AH was supposed to leave on March 18th, and all of our items in storage or for sale in the AH have now disappeared. I think this is a pretty valid question.

This.
Check your menu interface you lazy pricks.

It's the first button from the bottom right, the one with a hammer, you know as the one that is used to seal an auction in real life!
Yes, curse them for asking a reasonable question!
02/25/2014 09:45 PMPosted by Gorok
Check your menu interface you lazy pricks.

It's the first button from the bottom right, the one with a hammer, you know as the one that is used to seal an auction in real life!

I do appreciate the info but that button was not available for at least 2 hours after the 2.0.1 launch